Vanster says this is dishonest.

I don't like the Pepsi refresh project because it just ties into the idea of economic planning and proliferates communism in America. The only possibly correct winning entry for this competition should be for all of the money to go directly towards purchasing carbon credits.

carbon credits :lol:

I don't like the Pepsi refresh project because it just ties into the idea of economic planning and proliferates communism in America. The only possibly correct winning entry for this competition should be for all of the money to go directly towards purchasing carbon credits.

lol aren't you the guy that's always calling me stupid?

It proliferates communism? Holy shit dude. Just. . holy shit.

Get ready to mysteriously be disqualified.

BTW, $25k is needed to build a bike path?

Why would they be disqualified?

From my understanding it is more than just a bike path. They are planning to build a network of mountain biking trails.

Why would they be disqualified?

From my understanding it is more than just a bike path. They are planning to build a network of mountain biking trails.

I guess Vanster didn't tell you about the "telos" wedding deal?

He basically won the free wedding, but the car dealership disqualified him because some idiots here said they cheated, even though the couple that won mysteriously had their votes raised by 1,000 or more during the last hour of voting.

Land, signage, tree and brush clearing, bridges, any required dirt laying, and any drainage and/or foundations needed in wet parts. I take it those are the main places where funds need to be spent.

Back