Vanster 4 Admin 2012

VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it really was painful to read

remember that meat is a tehvul fan though

not the brightest bulb on the street

I'm home, finally. It's amazing how much can go wrong when one kid with no attention to detail put a decimal in the wrong place. That's not his teacher's or parents' fault, that's his fault for being sloppy. Fucking kids.

Oh, and looking at the first page, unless someone could give me a reeeeeally good reason not to, first order of business would be giving badmofo a 12 hour temp so he can cool off. Rayn and Fool must be busy this morning. Jesus Christ Badmofo is thick.

I'm home, finally. It's amazing how much can go wrong when one kid with no attention to detail put a decimal in the wrong place. That's not his teacher's or parents' fault, that's his fault for being sloppy. Fucking kids.

you have no idea how big my grin is right now :D

fuckin a, you're home brother :D

yeah, badmofo has really lost his head. i can't imagine how hard that would be to do.

I voted no.

Not because he wouldn't be a good admin; he'd probably be the best ever. But because he's one of the few great posters on this board, and the constant nagging bullshit of "responsibility" (moreso because of what the retards on the forum expect from an admin than any actual responsibility) would make him loathe this place enough to stop posting and eventually just leave.

Just like Yogi, Beren, Colosus, Rat, Imposter...

i like vanster but an admin going on a drinking binge is bad news

slight rephrase

an admin who is a recovering alcoholic going on a relapse-binge is bad news

I actually experienced it when I lived in a student house, the 'mentor' was a recovering alcholic... 3 days in we were all wankered and tried to bash in smiffys door to get him to drink more, he came down and bellowed at us, punched me and tom

next day he comes and apologises and makes us dinner

so, vanster for admin, dinner included!

you have no idea how big my grin is right now :D

fuckin a, you're home brother :D

I mean I'm home from work, dipshit.
And the relapse wasn't much to write home about. It was 2 40's of Olde English, 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm not proud of it, but it did happen. Restarted the zero day, and back at life.

Last edited:
Back