Valve / Steam hacked

It could happen. That's how niggers in Africa get credit card numbers. Lists are leaked on internet chat rooms for $5. They buy stuff with the stolen credit cards and send it to Americans (a drop). Next they e-mail the American with a hot picture saying they want to marry, and to ship the stuff as a business deal.

No, niggers in africa get credit card numbers either by applying for a free re:member credit card, free visa, free mastercard or free american express OR by sending out one billion e-mails about how they are really princes escaping from the Ebony Coast and they need just a small donation of $random in order to somehow magically "release" the entire treasury of their home nation, of which you, dear e-mail recipient, would of course get your fair share.

well, in any case, the credit card I used to purchase steam/CS:S/HL2 no longer exists

:rofl: his website is great.... he really hates valve and he's pretty much teh only person posted in his forum

I checked the replies and all of them are by Apprentice, a moderator, and they're practically all the same reply. :lol:

And get this, back in December he held a logo contest
and well you can guess it already We want you to make us a new logo!

There will be 3 winners. (Winners will be posted in this topic)
#1. Logo will be used on website - Gets Cafe + Prey
#2. Café only
#3. Prey only

I guess he couldn't find that third winner because they still have the old logo. :rofl:

Back