Valve Announces First Left 4 Dead DLC

Thank god. One can only play Mercy and Harvest soo much.

Cant wait for the shit piles of maps that the masses are going to make.

It will for XBOX Live, but free for PC users. Microsoft does not like releasing free DLC.

I don't see the effort in this "dlc"... 2 more compaigns in vs (that are already available if you know how to get to them), and 1 more game mode? Where is the content! Maybe all of valve is working on that new TF2 scout patch.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2009/03/survival-dlc-hi.html

The first downloadable content pack for the Xbox 360 version of Valve Software's Left 4 Dead will see release on April 21, reports CVG.

As we reported in February, the "Survival Pack" includes two new campaigns, as well as the new, titular "Survival" game mode.

Valve has yet to offer PC gamers a release date for their iteration of the DLC, but as the developer has previously stated that the Xbox 360 and PC versions would launch simultaneously, we expect to see the "Survival" pack hit Valve's Steam service at roughly the same time.

Now it only remains to be seen how much money gamers will have to plunk down for the add-on.

Valve Announces First Left 4 Dead DLC

Front Page Article

L4d

The runaway success of Left 4 Dead made a downloadable add-on something of a foregone conclusion, but only this morning did creator Valve officially announce downloadable content for the zombie shooter title.
===============================================
hello dear i read your comment dear it's great thanx for this information

I wonder why you think that, maybe if you thought about it a bit more you would change your mind. Or maybe I am just being a bit egotistical. What does everyone else think.

Lineage Adena-Lineage Adena

Back