UT2k4 Bible-based maps and characters

Vampire

Veteran XV
:lol: wtf
brings new meaning to going holy on someone's ass.

Somehow I can't quite see Jesus breaking out a rocket launcher and screaming "Die Bitch!"

I'm so there!! Do other players see the model your'e playing with?

IN THE NAME OF DAD, ME AND YOUR HOLE FILLED GHOST BITCH!!

"Timothy stayed up way past his curfew to get this done," remarked Pastor Deacon Fred. "And this is the first good thing that ever came out of a child who stayed up past midnight." Nevertheless, Timothy's mother will have to pay a $200.00 fine for accumulating curfew violations and not stopping her son from skipping Sunday School last week

"I felt my heart flutter with excitement when Timothy rescued Jesus in the nick of time and was able to position Him in a spot under a tree on the Mount of Olives and use a sniper rifle to kill over 20 Sadducees before they even knew what was coming," said Pastor Deacon Fred. "But I was not pleased when a Muslim character snuck up behind Him and shot His head right off His shoulders!" And the character made a derogatory comment about the Lord, calling him a 'camper.'"

Pastor Deacon Fred was adamant about holding back the release of the Christian maps to the public until Timothy could ensure him that Jesus wouldn't get killed in the game. "Although it was thrilling to see Jesus killing sinners and hearing the announcer say things like, "ultra kill!" and the words "Jesus is on a rampage!" and "Jesus is unstoppable!" pop up on the screen, I cannot in good conscience allow Timothy to release his maps and characters to the general public until he can get Jesus into this so-called, 'god-mode' thing. Only Jesus' Daddy is authorized to torture and kill our Savior.

Back