ur doin it wrong

Fonzie

Veteran XV
this just came across my fb feed

urdoingitwrong.PNG

:picard:

i don't see their names

part of the program is actually admitting to most of the people you know that you're an addict so that it's in the open as well.

so you're doubly retarded

end of thread

jesus fuck - so it's like a social club now?

I remember when drugs used to make you pale and skinny and spotty and you would live in a cardboard box in the gutter and steal VCR's and car stereos

these guys look like they toked a joint at club med last summer and want to add some drama to their lives so they can confide to people "hey - y'know, I was an addict once too"

i don't see their names

part of the program is actually admitting to most of the people you know that you're an addict so that it's in the open as well.

so you're doubly retarded

end of thread

ya no one is easily identifiable in that pic, ur right

u admit to the ppl ur an addict but its kept anonymous 4 a reason or else it wuldnt b called narcotics anonymous

:picard:

jesus fuck - so it's like a social club now?

I remember when drugs used to make you pale and skinny and spotty and you would live in a cardboard box in the gutter and steal VCR's and car stereos

these guys look like they toked a joint at club med last summer and want to add some drama to their lives so they can confide to people "hey - y'know, I was an addict once too"

lol its just me n my na bffs 4 life yay

you're going out of your way to make yourself look retarded

it's what's said in the actual meetings that is kept anonymous

but what would i know, not like I've ever participated in NA.

:googleyeyes:

Back