update

magicjer how does my computer compare 2 urs?

CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz Hex Core LGA 2011 Processor w/ HyperThreading CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H100 High Performance Dual Fan Liquid CPU Cooler Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard On-Board Audio On-Board LAN Wireless: PCI-E Wireless adapter Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1866Mhz Desktop Memory Hard Drive 1 OS: 256GB SATA III 6GB/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Hard Drive 2 Data: 2 x 2.0TB (4TB) SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive Optical: Blu-Ray Burner Bluetooth: USB Bluetooth Adapter Power Supply: 1000W 80 Plus Gold Modular ATX Power Supply Case: Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Arctic White Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Very nice I have the same setup but I got the 4core i7 2011 type overclocked to 4.6 or 4.8 with a big zalman nickle plated heatsink. Also I have two 250gig SSDs in RAID 0, makes my data transfers twice as fast. Got hella bandwidth in this bitch. Ultimately gonna upgrade when smaller nanometer architecture comes out to another 2011 cpu.

Sabertooth board kicks ass doesnt it?

Very nice I have the same setup but I got the 4core i7 2011 type overclocked to 4.6 or 4.8 with a big zalman nickle plated heatsink. Also I have two 250gig SSDs in RAID 0, makes my data transfers twice as fast. Got hella bandwidth in this bitch. Ultimately gonna upgrade when smaller nanometer architecture comes out to another 2011 cpu.

Sabertooth board kicks ass doesnt it?

yar i <3s my computer. ty die hard

Indianapolis Colts Andrew Luck: Off the cuff

Q: I read the ESPN magazine piece on you this month. They mentioned you like board games. What's your favorite?

A: "There is a board game called Settlers of Catan. That is what I play. I am so embarrassed."

Q: Who do you play it with?

A: "My girlfriend plays. My parents, my siblings they all play. But Anthony Castonzo and his girlfriend know how to play. And then some of the guys I went to Stanford with. There are a fair amount of guys on the team that play it, you know the trainers and such. So we are trying to get a big tournament. It's embarrassing."

Back