[UO]UOGamers: Divinity 2.0 released

bigcheezit

Veteran X
Released December 26 - currently 900 people on right now

As an extremely valuable member of The RunUO Network and as someone who is (or was) interested in Ultima Online I would love to offer you a chance to experience that wonderful feeling of Ultima Online again. The RunUO Team in conjunction with WTFMAN.com a very popular Ultima Online fan site are pleased to announce that we will be launching a shard (UOGamers: Divinity) for everyone’s enjoyment on 12/26/2007. While you may have heard of this shard in the past please rest assured that this is not the same shard. With the combined efforts of WTFMAN.com and The RunUO Team as well as hundreds of players of Divinity we have worked over the past six months to completely re-code a “PRE-UOR” server that should make any veteran of Ultima Online excited.

We will be giving away two APPLE IPOD TOUCH devices to lucky participants of the launch week. So all you need to do is play the game as much as possible for the first 7 days of launch and two lucky winners will be selected at random!

UO Gamers: Divinity 2.0 is not a small shard and not treated as such. It’s run on enterprise level hardware (8 cpus – 16 gigs of RAM – RAID – Multi-Gigabit, Multi-homed network) with a professional staff team running it. Divinity 2.0 will bring you a plethora of features you as a veteran will love. These include but are not limited to no mounts, insta-hit pvp, old style housing, massive order/chaos battles and much more. Top this all of with easy skill gain for combat related skills and you’ve created an explosive environment that will allow you to train up quickly and get right into the action.

This however does not diminish the importance of being a crafter or “mule” on Divinity 2.0. The crafting skills will be difficult to gain and take serious effort to get to the top. We are aware that those of you who decide to go this route want your professions to mean something therefore we’ve ensured that it will take time, effort and patience to be that dependable Grandmaster Blacksmith or any other profession.

Divinity 2.0 is completely free to play and we assure you that if you just take a moment to give it a chance it will be one of your favorite Christmas Presents you’ll ever get from us here at The RunUO Team.

Joining this launch could not be any easier. All you need to do is take a moment to download Ultima Online from one of these locations:

Index of /pub/ea-games/uo

UOG Addict :: It's like Stratics for Hybrid! :: UO Client Download

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Game Client

Install UO from one of those links (again for free) and patch your client by running uopatch.exe in the Ultima Online directory. Once you’ve done that go ahead and close the client.

At this point all you need to do is install Razor (The RunUO Team’s version of UO Assist) from this location

Razor

after which you simply select UO Gamers: Divinity in the drop down and you’re off to the races.

A comprehensive join us guide is located on our awesome new website that we have redesigned:

UOGamers: Divinity - (Ultima Online Freeshard)

that will walk you through this step by step with pictures. Our website is located at UOGamers: Divinity - (Ultima Online Freeshard) if you would like to read up on the shard. And last but not least those of you who join us on launch day will receive Christmas Gifts that will put a smile on your face. Thanks for taking the time to read this… we definitely appreciate your time and hope you’ll join us! Warm Regards,The RunUO Team

I had fun last time we had a UO TW gathering. But damn did that server die so damn fast.

I could have told you Online Ultima was not going to last, it was just Metropolis renamed - a terribly ran shard

I played on UO Gamers when it first came up. I was top Anti-PK voted by the pkers. I was on it so long I had rewards and crazy shit. Then they wiped the shard and I had no desire to rebuild and get my house back and blah blah. So I quit.

If I still had that account, i'd probably still be playing. Too bad they decided to do that.

I played on UO Gamers when it first came up. I was top Anti-PK voted by the pkers. I was on it so long I had rewards and crazy shit. Then they wiped the shard and I had no desire to rebuild and get my house back and blah blah. So I quit.

If I still had that account, i'd probably still be playing. Too bad they decided to do that.

aw nice

i had the top pk guild on the shard stats wise for a little while. but now ill i do is anti-pk when i play.

This is not UOGamers: Hybrid. UOGamers: Divinity is RunUO's newest shard with no mounts, insta hit, etc... What you would see in the 99 era of UO.

I doubt the shard I played on was Hybrid. It was before that I think, cuz I don't remember the shard being named Hybrid. It was just t2a UO build before they ruined the game.

No mounts and insta-hit is crap anyways. So have fun with that.

I doubt the shard I played on was Hybrid. It was before that I think, cuz I don't remember the shard being named Hybrid. It was just t2a UO build before they ruined the game.

No mounts and insta-hit is crap anyways. So have fun with that.

T2A UO Build = insta-hit, and yes, you did play Hybrid.... Hybrid is the only shard from UOGamers that was wiped.

Yes

Divinity 2.0 is completely free to play and we assure you that if you just take a moment to give it a chance it will be one of your favorite Christmas Presents you’ll ever get from us here at The RunUO Team.

Joining this launch could not be any easier. All you need to do is take a moment to download Ultima Online from one of these locations:

Index of /pub/ea-games/uo

UOG Addict :: It's like Stratics for Hybrid! :: UO Client Download

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Game Client

Install UO from one of those links (again for free) and patch your client by running uopatch.exe in the Ultima Online directory. Once you’ve done that go ahead and close the client.

At this point all you need to do is install Razor (The RunUO Team’s version of UO Assist) from this location

Razor

after which you simply select UO Gamers: Divinity in the drop down and you’re off to the races.

A comprehensive join us guide is located on our awesome new website that we have redesigned:

UOGamers: Divinity - (Ultima Online Freeshard)

OoOooOoo might give this ago

any decend newbie guides out there?

ed: do I need both of the exes in the first link, or just one ;o

Just one :)

edit: id go with just the uoml_setup just to be safe because i know that one is good

I might type up a quick guide if a few people are interested here

if you are interested in playing here IM me at: aesoprockzz

I have an extra house, guildstone, and bandaids we can use.

While you may have heard of this shard in the past please rest assured that this is not the same shard. ... we have worked over the past six months to completely re-code a “PRE-UOR” server that should make any veteran of Ultima Online excited.

These include but are not limited to no mounts, insta-hit pvp, old style housing, massive order/chaos battles and much more. Top this all of with easy skill gain for combat related skills and you’ve created an explosive environment that will allow you to train up quickly and get right into the action.

Sounds EXACTLY like every other shard.

Back