[UO][Div2.0]LETS GET SERIOUS

bigcheezit

Veteran X
The server has 1150 online right now and it seems to raise every day. Lets get serious about joining up and owning everyone.

Public UOD Ventrilo - I am working on getting us a channel
208.122.2.217 3786

Look at all the people we could rape...
Anti-PKs rolling through Shame

My AIM is "aeopsrockzz". I have a guildstone and a small house located at the Britain Graveyard.

aaep2.jpg

Join Up/Info...
As an extremely valuable member of The RunUO Network and as someone who is (or was) interested in Ultima Online I would love to offer you a chance to experience that wonderful feeling of Ultima Online again. The RunUO Team in conjunction with WTFMAN.com a very popular Ultima Online fan site are pleased to announce that we will be launching a shard (UOGamers: Divinity) for everyone’s enjoyment on 12/26/2007. While you may have heard of this shard in the past please rest assured that this is not the same shard. With the combined efforts of WTFMAN.com and The RunUO Team as well as hundreds of players of Divinity we have worked over the past six months to completely re-code a “PRE-UOR” server that should make any veteran of Ultima Online excited.

We will be giving away two APPLE IPOD TOUCH devices to lucky participants of the launch week. So all you need to do is play the game as much as possible for the first 7 days of launch and two lucky winners will be selected at random!

UO Gamers: Divinity 2.0 is not a small shard and not treated as such. It’s run on enterprise level hardware (8 cpus – 16 gigs of RAM – RAID – Multi-Gigabit, Multi-homed network) with a professional staff team running it. Divinity 2.0 will bring you a plethora of features you as a veteran will love. These include but are not limited to no mounts, insta-hit pvp, old style housing, massive order/chaos battles and much more. Top this all of with easy skill gain for combat related skills and you’ve created an explosive environment that will allow you to train up quickly and get right into the action.

This however does not diminish the importance of being a crafter or “mule” on Divinity 2.0. The crafting skills will be difficult to gain and take serious effort to get to the top. We are aware that those of you who decide to go this route want your professions to mean something therefore we’ve ensured that it will take time, effort and patience to be that dependable Grandmaster Blacksmith or any other profession.

Divinity 2.0 is completely free to play and we assure you that if you just take a moment to give it a chance it will be one of your favorite Christmas Presents you’ll ever get from us here at The RunUO Team.

Joining this launch could not be any easier. All you need to do is take a moment to download Ultima Online from one of these locations:

Index of /pub/ea-games/uo

UOG Addict :: It's like Stratics for Hybrid! :: UO Client Download

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Game Client

Install UO from one of those links (again for free) and patch your client by running uopatch.exe in the Ultima Online directory. Once you’ve done that go ahead and close the client.

At this point all you need to do is install Razor (The RunUO Team’s version of UO Assist) from this location

Razor

after which you simply select UO Gamers: Divinity in the drop down and you’re off to the races.

A comprehensive join us guide is located on our awesome new website that we have redesigned:

UOGamers: Divinity - (Ultima Online Freeshard)

that will walk you through this step by step with pictures. Our website is located at UOGamers: Divinity - (Ultima Online Freeshard) if you would like to read up on the shard. And last but not least those of you who join us on launch day will receive Christmas Gifts that will put a smile on your face. Thanks for taking the time to read this… we definitely appreciate your time and hope you’ll join us! Warm Regards,The RunUO Team

Last edited:
Man we could have a Tribwalwar guild and rock blue and yellow clothes. Kill everyone on site..... I miss UO.

I've always been interested in UO but luckily have never given in to playing. I will continue to (not) do so.

Could we get a game that is both tuned up gameplay wise and doesnt look like shit? Why does it always have to be one or the other?!

fucking the different skill gain rules have me all fucked up
whats the best way for stats? 700 points then see saw? herding?

Start with 20 int for magery and you will gain the rest from skillgains. Make any kind of tank, BTW Eval + Antomy DOES NOT give defensive wrestling.

Swords/Tactics/Magery/Meditation/Magicresist/Evalint/Wrestling

I don't really know how to get money, kill shit?

meh. I'll stick with star wars galaxies for now... that game is just too much of an eye sore.

i think this happend recently it lasted like 3 weeks before everyone left ... u guys have a tw chat up yet i might play again

Back