University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

Bitrot

Contributor
Veteran XV
So who all is here now? Haven't asked in a while...

List:
Bitrot
pilate
bartkusa
HuntR
JeHoVaH_Servant
FunRettig
Mr. Fuji
Thesis
Smurphy
LongFellow
SameerK
EggShen

Last edited:
bartkusa said:
Me. I'm just a member, though.

EDIT: Junior in CS, living in the six-pack.

I was under the impression that the six-pack didn't have many engineers. Is that a false stereotype? Soph in cs and math myself.

Six pack is just a dorm. The only thing anyone has in common here is drunkenness, really.

As far as school-run dorms go, the only one that has a culture is Allen Hall, as far as I know. That being liberal hippy art fags.

I kid, but for serious, Allen has some really nice people. I'm probably going to visit tomorrow to see some DJ tutorial thing.

bartkusa said:
Six pack is just a dorm. The only thing anyone has in common here is drunkenness, really.

As far as school-run dorms go, the only one that has a culture is Allen Hall, as far as I know. That being liberal hippy art fags.

I kid, but for serious, Allen has some really nice people. I'm probably going to visit tomorrow to see some DJ tutorial thing.

edit: I'm in Allen 168, but probably wont be around tomorrow. But sometime...

Last edited:
im applying there

for the people that are currently attending, what were your act/sat scores and gpas ?

id like to know if i have a shot

my gpa is gunna end up being around 3.5 and my act is 24 but i might take it again and see if i can bump it up to a 26

Dark Draco said:
im applying there

for the people that are currently attending, what were your act/sat scores and gpas ?

my gpa is gunna end up being around 3.5 and my act is 24 but i might take it again and see if i can bump it up to a 26

I got in and am going next school year. In state, 32 and 3.5

Dark Draco said:

fat chance, my friend had like the same scores and applied for aggriculture (go there for a year and change his major his soph year)

didnt happen, he ended up at southern

werd up illini homies

fresh in Business-Finance

i had a 31 act and 4.8/5.0 gpa and applied into the business school...im currently livin in Forbes

where in the sixpack are you foos livin

394 Weston, in a triple with one other roommate. [olivia]Booyah.[/olivia]

Also, got into engineering by the skin of my teeth, with a GPA in the low 3's, and a 35 ACT. But I did have like 31 hours of credit coming in.

We ought to meet up sometime.

EDIT: Bitrot, by Math and CS, do you mean double-major? If so, I want to hear about what extra coursework you need above CS....

Last edited:
Dark Draco said:
im applying there

says the guy who asked us how to kiss a girl couple of months ago.

Back