unarmed black teen shot by racist white guy for playing loud music

it doesn't the left wing media and the left wing press and the LEFT WING COMMUNISTS THAT RUN THE USA know that it doesn't.
These are tactics that they use - called being dishonest.

Their main job is to be dishonest.

They are for late term abortions and it being paid for by tax payers...yet they are against the death penalty for the most terrible criminals.

They would rather AMERICAN TAX PAYERS FUND THE DEATH OF A CHILD than PUT TO DEATH A MURDERER OR CHILD RAPIST.
Are you stupid? Ok so you are, this is the third time I'll try to get this idea through a knucklehead.

The media often plays up "left" issues when it can be particularly enflaming to the right, (whitey kills black) partially because the issue has some questionable qualities to it, so it gives corp jewmedia a chance to put up a very "knockdownable" straw man, thereby continuing to discredit liberal or left wing thought.

In other words the media just trumpets a "left wing" issue when it will be discredited by many.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? If not, give some thought to how many corporations - for profit corporations, are left wing, paying out high wages instead of dividends. :/

Do you understand fuktwit?

People that respond seriously to ZooL posts are why I still come to this forum.

I already called out a female on my facebook for posting that it was racially motivated when there is no evidence to say it was racially motivated.

No proof it was racially motivated, and no proof YET that this wasn't unprovoked.

I'm sure whitey didn't just open fire for no good reason. The niglet did something.

No, it's only racist when it's white on black crime.

People that respond seriously to ZooL posts are why I still come to this forum.
Zool offers a unique perspective and brings content, as opposed to the useless fluff that so many contribute, it's good that he's here.

JUST DON'T EVER TELL ME THAT A PROPOGANDA CORPORATION IS LEFT WING.

No proof it was racially motivated, and no proof YET that this wasn't unprovoked.

I'm sure whitey didn't just open fire for no good reason. The niglet did something.

it's kinda funny that you say it's not about race and then you close out with a racist remark.

He shot someone so he's racist!

Liberals said so@!

p.s. It's bullshit anyway. The niggerlet attacked him. We'll eventually see, just like the "Trayvon" case.
Well, it didn't take long to get to the "attack the victim" portion of the thread.

Back