UN relief agency spokesman bursts into tears over deaths of Palestinian children

A spokesman for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which provides aid to Palestinians in Gaza, broke down in tears during a TV interview in the aftermath of Wednesday’s fatal attack on a UN-run school, used as shelter.

Twenty people were reportedly killed after a shell hit the UNRWA school in Jabalia, Gaza, where 3,300 people had been taking refuge.

Chris Gunness, a spokesman for the UNRWA, was unable to check himself while giving an interview to Al Jazeera Arabic the same day.

“The rights of Palestinians, even their children, are wholesale denied,” he official said before breaking down sobbing in front of the camera.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu3lYK6OmMI

In a promptly-released condemnatory statement, the UN said its evidence suggested Israel was behind the attack.

“Children killed in their sleep; this is an affront to all of us, a source of universal shame,” the statement read.

The attack in Jabalia was the sixth time UN-run schools have been hit during Israel's current campaign.

Gunness has lately been active on Twitter condemning what he described as “serious violation of international law by Israeli forces.”

The Israeli military said it was still investigating the incident, and claimed the troops had to fire back after Palestinian militants fired mortar shells from the vicinity of the UNRWA school.

Gaza officials say at least 1,361 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed in the Israeli offensive on the enclave. Israel says it lost 56 soldiers in the conflict.

I don't care that the jews bomb the Palestinians. They could both kill eachother for all I care. The question is the appalling hypocrisy of the jews. They tell us to integrate with these fucking arabs and niggers and whatever other shitskins happen to exist in this world. The jews opened our borders for this scum to invade us. At the same time they have jews-only roads in Israel, they have their little jewish communities in our nations. Jews are goddamn scumbags. They are hated universally for a damn good reason.

Untitled-27.png

It's war. Get over it. The side that causes me to take off my shoes at the airport, and only take 3oz liquid sizes in a quart bag can die. That would be terrorists, or Hamas.

Israel can line up the tanks on the boarder, and roll across the entire strip with wrecking cranes and bulldozers following.

It's war. Get over it. The side that causes me to take off my shoes at the airport, and only take 3oz liquid sizes in a quart bag can die. That would be terrorists, or Hamas.
actually, that would be our lovely US Govt doing that to us.

Hamas are guilty of being cordoned off on a strip of land on the beach where Israel has managed to drive all Palestinian resistance in the 10+ years the United States has been waging decoy wars to hide this and other jew acts world wide.

clearly the UN are anti-semitic shills running a psyop by showing emotion at the death of small children at the hands of fascist oppressors

WHAT IS ISRAEL SUPPOSED TO DO

HAMAS STARTED FIRING **ROCKETS** INTO ISRAEL

THEY ARE LUCKY THERE HAVE BEEN ONLY 1300+ CIVILIAN CASUALTIES AND A FEW SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS BOMBED

muktar whats it like to go to school to be manipulated by zionists

idk dood

cultural studies is p much the only branch of academia that can get away with boycotting israel/working with israeli institutions

once you start viewing culture as a systematisation of various forms of oppression you don't stop looking just b/c the media tell you that jews are good and palestinians are terrorists

well i mean yeah its true if you ignore how israel has the entire population of the west bank and gaza jailed without access to humanitarian or economic aid and performs raids on peoples houses for no reason and a million other fucking atrocities

Back