Ultra Live on Twitch (concert)

G-Force

Veteran XX
Twitch

Schedule is EST.

panel-83099586-image-c0a61b36c700d9d7-320.jpeg

This thread sucks. -Elvis Hitler

I forgot it was this weekend womp womp.

Would skip pretty much the entire mainstage performers and stick to live stage/carl cox/state of trance.

edit: I lie, I'd watch mainstage at night cause productions are always $$.

Some serious cuties in that crowd aching to find a man to go home with and fuck all night/day while peaking on M.

Hey Bros check out my sweet concert where I hit the play button on my console and then step away and bob my head.

uh

if you think grandtheft is bad, youre not going to enjoy much today unless you want to suck off tijs

ps: tribalwar's own Bill Bellamy is playing tomorrow at 4pm est, Bixel Boys

i'm mainly watching for Dash Berlin (on now) and Tiesto. Been to a Tiesto concert that had a bunch of hardstyle/dubstep dudes. We don't get a lot of cool shit on the island so I wanted to go see something different. It was fucking amazing.

Hey Bros check out my sweet concert where I hit the play button on my console and then step away and bob my head.

Would agree for like 70% of big name DJs today when their arms are in the air for 52 minutes of an hour long set

But having done ibiza, miami, nyc, la, vegas, london, groovecruises, edc, bpm etc etc.

There are plenty of solid names or "unknowns" to mainstream that go out, do everything on the spot and keep in tune with the crowd.

carl cox, dubfire, cocodrills, markus schulz (I've seen him in two different 4-8 hour sets that were phenomenal), digweed blah blah.

All good even sans the drugs =O

stream quality is so shitty its not even worth listening to
id rather put on my own playlist

Back