UI modding

Defaced

Veteran X
What have you guys come up with since the patch? I'm mostly interested in rogue related stuff.

UIrogue2.1.jpg

I was aiming for minimalistic. There would be no action bars on the screen period except that bongos doesn't let me use hotkeys for bars that are hidden.

Last edited:
I can use action bars that are hidden, however I can't make it shift into the stealth bar when I go into stealth, it just stays as my default hotkey bar. Even when shown. Halp?

Here's mine
nothing fancy...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2831/ssfu2.jpg

I tried using flexbar at one point... it was sorta cool but was way too much hassle (for diff toons and whatnot). I ended up just copying someone else's template. In the end though I decided I was most comfortable with blizzard's action bars

EDIT: linked the screenshot instead of

EDITx2: I think the only visible addons atm are perl unit frames, dhud, and titan bar

oh and if you notice i'm totally hemo daggers :P
(i seriously don't have another non-dagger weapon)

Last edited:
i wanted a pvp spec (i've been pve constantly except for a few weeks of SF)... figured it'd only be ~1 week before i got myself up to the GM longsword

Now that i've gotten semi-used to hemo though... i'm pretty good for only using a dagger IMO :p
It's really fun ganking as hemo even tho i'm not that well geared for it

There would be no action bars on the screen period except that bongos doesn't let me use hotkeys for bars that are hidden.

Its a bug with Bongos I believe. You have to show the bar, then the binds work. At that point you can hide the bar again and you're set. Not sure if this would work with the stealth bars tho, since those actions change based on stance.

To have your bar shift when you are in stealth you:

Go to the stances page. I assume you want your first bar to be the one to change. In that case choose bars 1 -1. This will only cause that bar to change. Then assuming you want it to change to bar 6, select offset by 6.

Its a bug with Bongos I believe. You have to show the bar, then the binds work. At that point you can hide the bar again and you're set. Not sure if this would work with the stealth bars tho, since those actions change based on stance.
So you're saying I'd have to show and hide the bar every time I log in?

Meh, I'll leave it like this for now. It also means I don't have to figure out anything else for cooldowns and can keep using Omni.

levuibcki4.jpg

X-Perl
Bartender 3
CTMod
FuBar
ItemRack

All the various other circles up there are stuff I'm playing with and testing out for raiding to see which I like best (LaVendetta, Natur, etc.)

What have you guys come up with since the patch? I'm mostly interested in rogue related stuff.

I'm working with this atm.

I was aiming for minimalistic. There would be no action bars on the screen period except that bongos doesn't let me use hotkeys for bars that are hidden.
That's probably the sexiest UI i've seen.

Can you post/pm me everything you have :heart: Or just upload folder :)

I've messed with it a slight bit. Still mostly the same though. As seen here.

As far as the looks go it's Bongos for the bars, AG unit frames, Elk Buff Bar, eCasting bar, and Titan Panel at the top. I also use MoveAnything to get rid of a lot more default frames that I don't want to see like the error frame.

Everything is in here: http://www.eslayer.net/UI/FacelessUI.zip

I jsut zipped the addon folder, so there is the default blizzard junk in there and such. Damage Meter was giving me on and off trouble today so I disabled it.

As far as the font goes, I changed that a patch or two ago and it hasn't reverted. As far as I remember it's not anything to do with the Addon folder so I doubt what I included will do it.

I've messed with it a slight bit. Still mostly the same though. As seen here.

As far as the looks go it's Bongos for the bars, AG unit frames, Elk Buff Bar, eCasting bar, and Titan Panel at the top. I also use MoveAnything to get rid of a lot more default frames that I don't want to see like the error frame.

Everything is in here: http://www.eslayer.net/UI/FacelessUI.zip

I jsut zipped the addon folder, so there is the default blizzard junk in there and such. Damage Meter was giving me on and off trouble today so I disabled it.

As far as the font goes, I changed that a patch or two ago and it hasn't reverted. As far as I remember it's not anything to do with the Addon folder so I doubt what I included will do it.

with clearfont to update it for 2.0 all you have to do is change the .toc file
it used to say 11200
## Interface: 20000

Back