UFC 2010 Demo

everything. menus are fast so you don't want to turn it off before getting in the cage like in 2009. Stand-up and ground fighting totally re-done. all 100+ fighters have signature moves. wayyy different. wayyy better. can't wait for full game may 25

oh what the fuck. i cant get the fucking demo because i dont pay additional money to dana whites website? fuck that fucking queer. i bought ufc2009, that should be enough.

what the fuck its not even the ufc website, its the site for the game itself? who the fuck thought this up.

they did the same thing with that gay Blur game. website members got early demo code 2 weeks before Blur demo became available over marketplace for all.

i like the new stand up, even though it feels different and ill have to get used to it

ground & the new stamina bars is just weird. transitions seem harder for some reason, and posturing up is.. uh.. frustrating? every time i get someone in say, side control or mount, theres really nothing i can do.. i block their transitions and punch/kick like crazy but i can never do enough damage to posture up in a dominate position and after 10 seconds the ref stands us up?!?!

you don't posture up until you grey screen them. which is a little weird.when camera zooms in a little bit your strikes are more effective and cause grey screen quickly. then it postures you up

oh ok, i dont really like it all that much

no matter how hard i try i can never do enough damage or break their "grapple block" or whatever you want to call it where they just hold my head down towards their chest and wait for a stand up. transition at that point + strikes or just flat out spamming strikes + grapple block when they try to roll out of mount seems to do nothing

ive only been able to rock rashad with rampage by clinching and slamming him to side contol, punching in the face until he transitions 5 times and stands up, repeat until the slam rocks him

maybe im missing the basics of transitions though, but atm im not too high on the ground game

the sways are fuckin sweet though :)

well actually i just read someone say that you can posture up before that. but i haven't figured out how yet.

they said you basically sway while on top of them to avoid damage or some shit.

can't wait to get in on some online training camps with top level nerds.

need some pro turbonerd to write me a guide :bigthumb:

banshee is good at this game i think

we should make a tw camp

yea but for blur i got a code to become a community member then that gave me my game code once i was able to become a member.

i'm sure he got better after we fought like 20 times. a couple weeks ago he messaged me on xbox and asked if i wanted to beat his ass in 2009. lol. awesome guy.

Back