[U.S.] The Following States are Irrelevant [U.S]

Alabama - useless toothless hicks
Alaska - should just give it away, to Canada
Arizona - even Mexicans don't want to go here.
Arkansas - see Alabama
Connecticut - Kurayami, 'nuff said
Delaware - de la who?
Florida - geezers and gators
Georgia - got pwned by russia
Idaho - say it aloud
Indiana - a crappy version of illinois
Iowa - do i have to explain.
Kansas - the tornadoes are nature's way of saying: gtfo
Kentucky - the secret to fried chicken is horsemeat
Maine - also should be given to Canada
Maryland - baltimore, need i say more.
Massachusetts - patriots, red sox, celtics fans are the biggest faggots in the sports world. each and everyone of you would gargle semen from fat cocks if it helped your team. faggots.
Michigan - what a dump.
Mississippi - See Arkansas
Missouri - see mississippi
Montana - it's like the Texas of the north.
Nebraska - go back to drinking your Kool-Aid
New Hampshire - hobbit-land
New Jersey - seriously, i think you can figure it out
New Mexico - there's a new mexico now?
North Dakota - people actually live here? not by choice, i hope
Ohio - make up your minds already
Oklahoma - bunch o' terrists
Pennsylvania - gay steelmen, pittsburgh and philadelphia, what pieces of shit.
Rhode Island - this is its own state? why!?
South Carolina - like the retarded little brother of N.C., hard to believe, but it is possible to be more retarded than N.C.
South Dakota - ditto
Texas - like the Montana of the south
Utah - Mormons. we all know one.
Vermont - logging truck
Virginia - give it away already
West Virginia - moving won't help.
Wisconsin - fuck cheese.
Wyoming - the least populous of all 50. i wonder why.

:bye:

Last edited:
Thank you for showing TW how incredibly stupid you are, I would be giddy to see you and your faggot friends bitch about about $10 a gallon gas since Alaska, Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana aren't part of the US.

Jesus christ the ignorance of some of you amazes me

Thank you for showing TW how incredibly stupid you are, I would be giddy to see you and your faggot friends bitch about about $10 a gallon gas since Alaska, Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana aren't part of the US.

:rofl: how's that sand in your vagina feel?

:lolwut:

how does it feel to know that your state (texas) is irrelevant?

texas is soon to be even more worthless than wyoming (there is a lot of coal in wyoming whereas there is no longer a lot of oil in texas) except as a buffer zone between real america and mexico

texas is soon to be even more worthless than wyoming (there is a lot of coal in wyoming whereas there is no longer a lot of oil in texas) except as a buffer zone between real america and mexico

how is this true? explain it in detail please.

Edit: i'm waiting...

Last edited:
I like how your list doesn't list the western seaboard.

Fuck people east of the mississippi. They always forget about us. And new yorkers too -- they think there's 3 places in this world: NY, upstate, and NJ.

Irrelevant because some dumbass on TW said so? LOL ok sure...

Houston is the energy capitol of the world, not the US but the world, the port of Houston is the second largest port in the US behind NY and sixth in the world.
And we are the top producing oil state in the union, currently with 916 active rigs. I make more quarterly from leasing land to oil companies then 99% of TW members make in a year.

Trust me most Texans me included would love to be our own country we would be A LOT better off if we were, the Us would be sucking our oil tit while we all get rich

Back