U.N.: 14,000 Iraqis killed in 2006

Mirage

Veteran X
Thanks for "Liberating Iraq". One has to wonder how many more thousands will die before "democracy is in place". How many years?

Man, forcefully trying to impose your way of life on a sovereign country is a harsh business these days.

Mirage said:
Thanks for "Liberating Iraq". One has to wonder how many more thousands will die before "democracy is in place". How many years?

Man, forcefully trying to impose your way of life on a sovereign country is a harsh business these days.
I don't care about Iraqis.:)

TseTse posted this earlier.

I didn't care about bullshit exaggerated statistics then, either.

Yankee said:
you realize about 13,500 of those are Iraqi on Iraqi crime right?

^

isn't there like 50k murders in the US a year? something like that. Sure more people in the US blah blah. But iraq is unstable. So sure the number is huge. But it is not scary huge. Tragic, but not surprising.

Beren said:
^

isn't there like 50k murders in the US a year? something like that. Sure more people in the US blah blah. But iraq is unstable. So sure the number is huge. But it is not scary huge. Tragic, but not surprising.
yeah, sure puts 911 in perspective.

We all know a lot of innocent Iraqis have died. A lot of innocent Americans have died as well. But as stated earlier, how many more would have died under Saddam's rule??!!

Iraq will come around. We have thousands more to kill, but it will come around. And I think we all applaud those Iraqis who have trained and joined the effort to protect their new free land. But, as we all know - freedom is not free - it costs a buck o' five - and we probably have 55 cents more to go.

I feel sorry for the good Iraqis who have died, just as I feel sorry for our US soldiers who have died.

Just thinkin' about Tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow,till there's none!

When I'm stuck a day that's gray, and lonely, I just stick out my chin and Grin, and Say, the sun'll come out Tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!

You're only a day away.

I remember the good old days when wars lasted no longer then a year and everything was rebuilt in 3 months.

It was worth fighting for freedom then.

Jim Beam said:
We all know a lot of innocent Iraqis have died. A lot of innocent Americans have died as well. But as stated earlier, how many more would have died under Saddam's rule??!!

Iraq will come around. We have thousands more to kill, but it will come around. And I think we all applaud those Iraqis who have trained and joined the effort to protect their new free land. But, as we all know - freedom is not free - it costs a buck o' five - and we probably have 55 cents more to go.

I feel sorry for the good Iraqis who have died, just as I feel sorry for our US soldiers who have died.

Just thinkin' about Tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow,till there's none!

When I'm stuck a day that's gray, and lonely, I just stick out my chin and Grin, and Say, the sun'll come out Tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!

You're only a day away.

:sick:

Back