Typical black neighborhood

Video link won't appear, do you have a YouTube link? I can guess what it talks about (white guilt).

To answer your question, no, I don't go near the bad parts of town, other than to drive through them if I'm going somewhere else.

Yes to your 2nd question, because any time a white cop roughs up a black thug, it's video taped and played on the news over and over. I think this is slowly happening (white flight), just not reported. I see more and more black police chiefs in bad neighborhoods. Being a cop used to be a "profession" but now it's a trade job. The other thing is the hiring requirements have now been lowered. Prior convictions for drugs don't matter to get into the force.

What's funny, is a black cop will rough up a black thug, and the black police chief will call for calm, let the investigation happen. Yet when it's a white cop, the police chief doesn't say anything, and there are protests (double standard).

Last edited:
Man Gets Brutally Attacked At McDonalds After Using The N Word! | Video

Whites leaving areas blacks are in, crossing the street when they see them, calling the cops on them for looking suspicious etc is not racism its self preservation. Let black neighborhoods like this rot and turn into hair stores, liquor stores, and check cashing stores. Watch their neighborhoods degrade back into what haiti looks like today and take every precaution to protect yourself and laugh as the black on black homicide numbers keep going up.

Video link won't appear, do you have a YouTube link? I can guess what it talks about (white guilt).

To answer your question, no, I don't go near the bad parts of town, other than to drive through them if I'm going somewhere else.

Yes to your 2nd question, because any time a white cop roughs up a black thug, it's video taped and played on the news over and over. I think this is slowly happening (white flight), just not reported. I see more and more black police chiefs in bad neighborhoods. Being a cop used to be a "profession" but now it's a trade job. The other thing is the hiring requirements have now been lowered. Prior convictions for drugs don't matter to get into the force.

What's funny, is a black cop will rough up a black thug, and the black police chief will call for calm, let the investigation happen. Yet when it's a white cop, the police chief doesn't say anything, and there are protests (double standard).

dude. he's a smurf account trying to bait you

I guess the question is why are the "bad neighborhoods" are almost always black neighborhoods but were too scared to say that. There are bad and extremely poor asian white and hispanic neighborhoods you wouldnt have to be scared of driving or walking through. Lets stop pretending this is a poverty issue and there isn't a massive cultural behavioral issue with blacks in the US.

Man Gets Brutally Attacked At McDonalds After Using The N Word! | Video

Whites leaving areas blacks are in, crossing the street when they see them, calling the cops on them for looking suspicious etc is not racism its self preservation. Let black neighborhoods like this rot and turn into hair stores, liquor stores, and check cashing stores. Watch their neighborhoods degrade back into what haiti looks like today and take every precaution to protect yourself and laugh as the black on black homicide numbers keep going up.

Oooooorrrr maybe we are missing some context here?

Why did this man use the N word when he was clearly in the middle of an all black feast?

Maybe this dude deserved it?

Oooooorrrr maybe we are missing some context here?

Why did this man use the N word when he was clearly in the middle of an all black feast?

Maybe this dude deserved it?

Much more likely they were LOOKING for an excuse to committ a racial attack like this against whites and provoked him into saying it. A white guy isnt just going into a mcdonalds to call them all niggers especially there with his girlfriend. The annoying thing about this is there are hundreds of videos with zero provokation of packs of blacks seeking out whites to attack. This is all aside from the fact that saying a word does not make it OK for an entire restaurant full of blacks to do something like this. There is no word in the world that would turn whites into racist violent tribalistic animals like this.

Liveleak.com - Young Girl and Little Brother attacked

DEAD NīGGER STORAGE • 6 minutes ago

IM GOING TO STOMP A NGGERS SKULL TODAY

nīggers so mad ����������
trayvon Martin got killed like a bitch and Zimmerman sold the gun for $100,000 ��������������

Michael brown got his ass beat by a white man ran like a bitch with his
hands up and got shot dead in the back like a typical bitch nīgger ������������

Cosby the pedo rapist going to die in jail sucking cocks ����������

Rkelly the pedo rapist shitting and pissing on baby nīggers before he rapes
them going to die in jail sucking cocks ��������������

Bussie Swollet the leader of blacks paids 2 Nigerians to gang bang him with
a noose around his neck for $3000 so he can suck cock in jail for the rest of
his worthless nīgger life ����������

Nīggers who do you have left? Martin Luther King? Killed by whites. ����������

Malcolm X? Killed by whites ����������

Nīggers even lost Africa to whites. You homeless cotton picking cock sucking
slaves with no future ����������������

This guy throwing haymakers in the comments.

It's so over the top. lol

that page is all kinds of wrong

wth_zpsxtkupobb.jpg

Blacks won't admit there is a problem in their neighborhoods, even when there is black on black crime (drive by) where little keds are shot. The moms cry on camera, call for justice, yet nothing changes. When these reports come on the news, I scream at my TV it's your fault.

^^^ Correct about the only thing in black neighborhoods is hair supply stores, liquor, and check cashing. Even if there is a restaurant with good reviews on Yelp, I'll stay away because of the reverse racism. I look at google maps of where stores are located, and stay away from the bad part of town. That's why the malls are going away, because they're filled with black workers who get there taking the bus. Whites no longer feel comfortable in malls, so they go elsewhere (Amazon,white flight).

Last edited:
Blacks won't admit there is a problem in their neighborhoods, even when there is black on black crime (drive by) where little keds are shot. The moms cry on camera, call for justice, yet nothing changes. When these reports come on the news, I scream at my TV it's your fault.

^^^ Correct about the only thing in black neighborhoods is hair supply stores, liquor, and check cashing. Even if there is a restaurant with good reviews on Yelp, I'll stay away because of the reverse racism. I look at google maps of where stores are located, and stay away from the bad part of town. That's why the malls are going away, because they're filled with black workers who get there taking the bus. Whites no longer feel comfortable in malls, so they go elsewhere (Amazon,white flight).

Its not even just blacks that wont admit or discuss the issue. Some of the people most committed to silencing people that talk about it are white. Like "blackpeople". There are almost more white liberals hellbent on preventing discussions like this than anyone else.

if u defend the blax @ all costs, black jesus will forgive u 4 ur sin of choosing to have white skin

Back