twat? [NWS]

you can objectively judge by which gets more statues and parade floats. dicks win out over twats, but t&a beat dicks by a long shot.

but if it were a staged competition then best dick vs best twat

wtf? am i the only one that thinks vagina's are beautiful? dicks are nasty veiny things. vagina's are welcoming, inviting warm, wet, wonderful pieces of anatomy.

from a male perspective i agree, not from a neutral perspective.

even most women think dicks are ugly. Neutrally speaking.. Vagina's are a much better looking external genitalia. the labia, the opening, glistening with internal vaginal lubrication. It's like body builders that oil themselves up to look better. these things are naturally oiled up to look good. i guess I'm alone but a soft, cozy, wet vagina i would rather see all day long than an ugly fucking veiny penis.

im not comparing nice twats vs ugly dicks lol.

i could just flip that argument and compare a fatty's pastrami sammich of pestilence to my polished beacon of freedom :p:

I'm not comparing nice twats vs ugly dicks lol.

i could just flip that argument and compare a fatty's pastrami sammich to a polished beacon of liberty such as mine :p:

the worst pussy i ever had was still pretty damn good.

ITT we see who the nerd virgins are...

even most women think dicks are ugly. Neutrally speaking.. Vagina's are a much better looking external genitalia. the labia, the opening, glistening with internal vaginal lubrication. It's like body builders that oil themselves up to look better. these things are naturally oiled up to look good. i guess I'm alone but a soft, cozy, wet vagina i would rather see all day long than an ugly fucking veiny penis.

Your mother is a feminist isn't she.

57bbd39bed84e295a46eb174ad92ea16.jpg

This Guy Built a Wall of Vaginas | VICE

for whatever reason, as someone with a pseudo-kentucky accent, i've attempted saying "twat" multiple times as tw@, with all bad results. people never even know what the fuck it means, twot carries a lot more power when spoken round here

Back