[TWar Doctors] Random hook up

men are less likely to get infected with an STD than women.

i would say you are fine, but if you are really worried just go monday :shrug:

You are probably the only person who would make up a story about getting herpes, then be proud of it when you are known as 'the herpes guy'.

:shrug:

It's an internet forum.

I find it amusing getting people riled up over nothing.

First off, let me say that I am not in any way bragging..in my alcohol impaired state, I faintly recall that this chick was borderline attractive, if not downright regular

Pieces of last night are starting to fall into place, and I remember that I definitely used a rubber, but I'm pretty sure there was raw foreplay involved. I just checked and the local planned parenthood/std check clinic closed 15 minutes ago. Should I be freaked out? Is it vital I get tested today, or will it be ok on Monday? I just don't want the herp, Ender style.

Thanks. Flame away

If you used a rubber I wouldn't sweat it too much, but if you really feel compelled just get a checkup on monday.

Female to male transmission of disease would be pretty difficult if it was just some foreplay and "just the tip" type games and shit. I wouldn't sweat it.

If you're regularly fucking a girl without protection you had better hope that you're the only one and/or she doesn't have anything she doesn't know about. (i.e. Ender)

with all seriousness

all you need to do is take some toothpaste and wash your dick with it

it'll get off whatever skeezy shit she had and kill the germs

It can wait until monday.

Anything you have that can't be treated, (aids, herp) it doesn't matter you're boned.
Anything you have that can be treated isn't going to kill you in one day.

HIV/AIDS may not show up on tests until a few months after infection.

Herpes on your lip is not that big of a deal. A lot of people got that shit on there lips. If your lucky you only get an outbreak like once every 4-6 months. Aight? Now if it's on your dick you should just go ahead and kill yourself now.

Back