[TW:W] Scooby's Crime: EXPOSED

Shade

Veteran X
It was Friday night at about 2 in the morning, and myself, Toddler, Gon, Glare, and Scooby were up in one of their rooms, drinking some beers out on the balcony. The room was in the back of the hotel, which overlooked a pretty vacant parking lot. There happened to be a big trash dumpster in the parking lot. After massing many empty cans on the tiny balcony table, Glare decided it would be fun to crush the cans and throw them off the balcony. Toddler quickly turned it into a contest, telling Glare he couldn't throw it into the dumpster. After a few tries, he ended up nailing a couple great throws into it. Great fun.

Soon, it turned into a distance contest between Glare, Gon, and Scooby. I sat back and observed, because, well, I'm a big pussy and am afraid of getting in any kind of trouble. Glare ended up throwing a can all the way past the parking lot, over the fence, and into the middle lane of a 3-lane road beyond the Marriot property. Glare had the record, and Gon and Scooby were unable to beat him. Gon's final attempt went into a tree and came up short.

During this can throwing contest, I noticed a man far in the distance, across the street at the Ramada Inn. He was standing outside his room door, about the same floor up as us, looking straight over at us, watching the flying cans. He didn't really seem to care -- maybe it was entertaining him. Scooby, of course, started screaming at him, asking him if he enjoyed watching all the "boys" on our balcony. Eventually, the man went back inside his room.

Now -- Scooby didn't beat the can-throwing record either, and he had to do something about it. While we were all drinking beers, Scooby was mostly sipping on a bottle of apple Puckers. He convienently finished it right when all of the aluminum ammuntion was gone. It was obvious what Scooby had in mind when he stood up with the empty glass bottle, and who were we to stop him?

Observing the clear road below, Glare, and the rest of us, were all anticipating the spectacular event that would be the throwing of the huge glass bottle into the street. It would be a great finale to end the night. Scooby cleared a couple chairs out of the way, determined to have enough room to hurl the bottle far enough to smash Glare's distance with the cans.

He gets a look of pure excitement on his face as he brings his arm back, and gets ready to hurl the bottle over. As he's about to throw it, Glare notices a pickup truck that had just began its turn onto the road behind the hotel -- the road which was the distance marker. Glare quickly notifies Scooby that there is a truck -- "wait, dude, there's a truck coming!!!" -- but Scooby, in his not-so-sober-mind, screams, "FUCK IT!" and hurls the bottle.

It was an incredible throw.

The bottle not only broke Glare's distance record (as expected, since it was so much heavier), but it was timed perfectly. Too perfectly. It landed in the bed of the moving truck, and as glass bottles do, shattered into hundreds of pieces. At least, that's what I saw before me and the other 4 ran our asses off into the room, giggling like teenagers (well, Gon and Todd are, but still...).

Cliffs:
- Drinking on balcony on back of hotel with Glare, Gon, Toddler, Scooby
- Throwing of empty cans into big dumpster starts a small contest
- Turns into distance contest
- Scooby had the last throw, of a glass bottle
- Glare warns of oncoming truck, Scooby = "FUCK IT!"
- Bottle lands in the back of a moving truck and breaks

I couldn't fucking walk i was laughing so hard. Glare and I busted into the hallway and started gasping for air and running for the lobby =P

Sounds like you guys had a fun time at TW:W, should've gotten totally hammered and thrown scat or chairs or babies. You know, the cool stuff to throw.

Back