[TW] Tobasco and you

Hive_Tyrant

Clambaked5
Veteran XV
I put hot sauce on shit like a nigger. I put in on all kinds of stuff. Recently I started putting it on eggs. Just a shake or two makes things awesome. I'm kind of partial to 'Frank's Red Hot'.

Two questions:

What's the weirdest thing you put hot sauce on?

-and-

What's your favorite hot sauce? I'm figuring Frank's can't be the best and I'm lookin' to branch out!

Edit: I like habanero based sauces, but that's not what I'm talking about here unless they are flavorful. There's a difference between enjoying hot food and burning your tastebuds out so it becomes the meal instead of a compliment.

Last edited:
Try cholula. I like that stuff. almost have to have it on any sandwich I eat now

Cholula-Hot-Sauce_D7689375.jpg

Try cholula. I like that stuff. almost have to have it on any sandwich I eat now

Cholula-Hot-Sauce_D7689375.jpg
My favorite as well. Love the flavor, but it's not too hot. I usually mix cholula with a bit of Dave's Total Insanity for the perfect blend.

Cholula is really good. I like the Garlic hot sauce they make. Mmmm. And ofcourse, Sriracha chili sauce is fucking amazingg.

Sriracha is the shit. Its just hot enough and has a ton of flavor. I don't get people who like hot sauces that just burn your face off without the added benefit of having flavor. Unless your a masochist I don't see the point of eating those super hot hot sauces.

in order of my preference

franks xtra hot
cholula
regular tobasco
green chili or chipotle tobasco

i use the fancy tobasco for cooking, not so much for condiments. the chipotle tastes almost like spicy A-1.
i put it on everything that's not sweet

Tobasco is bland, just hot without any real flava.

Cholula of course is good, Franks is delicious but not at all hot, and I'm partial to a brand called Tapatio. Hudge bottles in the grocery stores here for like $2 and it's perfect.

I'm partial to regular old Tobasco.

My weirdest food is a hangover food i invented one day.

Take a triscuit. Not any of those special flavors triscuits just a regular old triscuit.

Add a layer of easy cheese on top. I like the sharp cheddar flavor easy cheese but all the easy cheese flavors are similar enough and they are all identical in texture.

To this tiny open-faced sandwich, add a dime or nickel or quarter sized drop of Tobasco according to your own tastes.

You've got:

Spicy - 'cause spicy works when you're hung the fuck over.
Greasy - 'cause greasy works when you're hung the fuck over.
Absorbent - 'cause well you gotta have something to put all that Tobasco and Easy Cheese on when you're hung the fuck over.

Seriously, next time you're hung the fuck over give it a try. I'm sure it's almost as good with some of the other hot sauces.

Back