TW members with tattoos, SHOW EM!

someone here has a full back tat of spiderman i think

yea me.
3467584010_c3f2267cbb_o.jpg

and for backstory...http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=581364

If he ever got that thing fully inked in he would probably be looking at needing a liver transplant.

Tadamasa Goto's Liver Transplant Profiled: How Yakuza Boss Got New Liver At UCLA (VIDEO)

Having massive full body tats can fuck up your liver.

:lol: you are fucking stupid and this is not true at all. love how you compare an old school yakuza tattoo to a modern one. Yea if you go to an unsanitary place you could have some issues. Moddern tattooing will not effect your liver even if you tattoo 100% of your body

:picard: so much with this statement.

Last edited:
she had a legit chuckle.... BACK story get it my backs story GET IT GET IT...

i wish i was so easily amused...

I dont have any, but if I get one, it's going to be a meaningless tattoo only because I hate it when everyone rushes to say "A tattoo should mean something to you."

It is more rebellious not to have tattoos nowadays.

yeah. in the same way that playing videogames when you were in high school was rebellious a decade ago.

if only Tribes had come out for x360 instead, we'd be the hippest cats on the block.

My Sleeve is actually finished finally but I haven't bothered to take any pics of the whole thing...

This one doesn't really show the detail very well but whatever...

boommh.jpg

My Sleeve is actually finished finally but I haven't bothered to take any pics of the whole thing...

This one doesn't really show the detail very well but whatever...

boommh.jpg

post up some quality pics... looks like good work id like to see more detail.

yea the problem with that pilky is the moment you say im getting this because it means nothing to me and the reason i am doing that is because everyone rushes to say "A tattoo should mean something to you" then it takes on meaning to you.

yea i got this meaningless tattoo because i dont like people saying it should mean something. Its your statement which is the same difference.

I dont have any, but if I get one, it's going to be a meaningless tattoo only because I hate it when everyone rushes to say "A tattoo should mean something to you."

That actually pretty funny. But, wouldn't it mean something if that were the reason? In any case, interesting idea.

Back