TW is like 90% politics now

Naw they got bored of the same 10 threads on cycle and slowly came here less and less, eventually removing the link from their hotbar.

There are gaming threads but recently they tend to just condense into a mega thread instead of creating new seperate ones.

People won't post about stealing 100 boxes of pepsi and making a sofa out of it anymore because someone will next them.

they say that a real beta bitch thing to do is to cry about content while creating no content yourself

to find one of the two or three active threads and constantly throw a sissy fit that you don't like what is being talked about in hopes of somehow creating more dialog and discussion

and for that award i am not sure if fallcuk or blackpeople is better

much excite

i know i am both interested and intrigued

maybe we should make this all about u two midgedubais

matching tattoos the topic or favorite tiny socks color/brand?

you pick

Last edited:
It would be far more interesting if people just talked, rather than running troll schtick.

Fool did get the PS threads going now and again, and nobody posted in them. You'd get 3 pages max, most with "reserved" and people would never come back :shrug: I don't think there are enough good PSers left?

when people get older, their focus shits from video games to the world around them.

the age of innocence is short.. and over for pretty much everyone here

give me content

maxresdefault.jpg

show me what you got

HVdv9rA.gif

Seems more about threads involving battles, left v right, race wars, media.

Here, I posted this in the July 4th thread. Band has our first gig at the end of July.

mun aint even suprise dat falcuck intimid8d by tele n uddas who r betta den him lol yall wud b 2 if yall wuzza middleaged outtashape noodly lil pasty pussy 2 smdh lol :jester:

entertain me

entertain me

no, not about that

entertain me

entertain me

my favorite topics......

cute tattoos, divorce, alimony reduction, cucking to whore wife, and how much money i make

ready.......go

Back