tw intellectuals unite! (help?)

Reverend Zero said:
That gave me an idea. Use the internet as an example. Look at websites on the internet, IM's and the such. People misspell words every day. Why? For convenience. Ok sure, you put a comma in the wrong place and you spelled the word 'cheese' wrong, but really all that matters is you get your point across.
Sorry, I got caught up in tweaking my budget in excel. :D

You could mention how txt msgs on phones go,

like:

hw r u
gr8 u
im at mvies
wch 1
pr8s of carbn
i wna c dat

Write about this...

Words are used to communicate ideas and emotions that would otherwise be unexpressable. The more rules the words are forced to follow, the more distant the communicated idea is from the actual, original idea in the thinkers head; but, the idea is easier to understand and more universal on that simplified level (thus convinient).

Say that words incorporated in forms of art (i.e. Hikus, other poems, etc) better communicate the real essence of the feeling associated with those words than do words that are confined by the structure of grammar and such.

Last edited:
ph³³r said:
Write about this...

Words are used to communicate ideas and emotions. The more rules the words are forced to follow, the more distant the communicated idea is from the actual, original idea in the thinkers head; but, the idea is easier and more universal on that simplified level.

Say that words incorporated in forms of art (i.e. Hikus, other poems, etc) better communicate the real essence of the feeling associated with those words than do words that are confined by the structure of grammar and such.
That's good, very good . . . but that's a subset of the central subject he's chosen to write about now, which is basically Set Theory in a humorous context.

Because . . . he is writing a paper about this concept. :lol: Which means he can't ignore the way that what he is writing about affects his own writing -- explaining your idea is difficult because it will require more detail -- more definition, more exposition, which will cloud the message and defeat the purpose of the essay. :lol:

The barber of seville, heh.

mr_luc said:
That's good, very good . . . but that's a subset of the central subject he's chosen to write about now, which is basically Set Theory in a humorous context.

Oh, I only read the first post :shrug:

Oh, and he rewarded me with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN pictures of LoD. I have the zips, but I've never seen these. Very . . . um . . . unique. :eek: Provocative. just :eek: :eek:

ph³³r said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to who this lod person is? I feel like I know her already a little, heh.

Got a zip of pics of her off of the DCHUB, and now this . . . and I don't even know who the fuck she is, other than "one of riches ex-bitches". Which rhymes.

mr_luc said:
Oh, and he rewarded me with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN pictures of LoD. I have the zips, but I've never seen these. Very . . . um . . . unique. :eek: Provocative. just :eek: :eek:

pics or bs

mr_luc said:
I'll take them off your hands if they get too hot.

AIM: Y2K Excidium

lod = Lady of Death.

She became very popular on here because of her constant attention-whoring. She was sexoring tw'ers in her area, who later found out she was only like 16.

Back