TW: I appeal to you!

Veloccity

Veteran XV
So I met this girl. Friendly, hot, best sex I've ever had, perfect tits, and plays the Wii. I know its only the Wii, but at least she doesn't nag my ass when I'm playing MW2 and actually is interested in learning to play it.

Ok, now to my dilemma. I met her through a friend of a friend and the pictures she showed me were amazing. This girl is totally out of my legue, blonde, perfect tits, and pretty face. When I met her in person for the first time though, it was clear that she gained around 20lbs from the pictures I've seen of her. Now what do I do? Should I NOT be shallow and date her because she is a pretty bad ass person and can be smoking hot but she has some extra weight atm .....OR..... do I continue my search to find another chick??

if she was totally out of your league then why complain now?

as noted above, fuck the 20 off of her, take her hiking or other out door things etc... and soon you will have the perfect women lol

I guess I can't tell her I think she needs to lose 20lbs? lol. but the fucking 20lbs off her sounds like an idea!

i'm confused...you've already fucked her, and it's the "best sex" you've ever had??? you're contemplating tossing that for 20lbs??

about the pictures I would post them but her brother is a TW:er and can't have that shit blowing up in my face lol....

about the pictures I would post them but her brother is a TW:er and can't have that shit blowing up in my face lol....
Just sprayMSpaint the face (I prefer you use the milky white color)...

We don't really want to see a picture of her face anyways.

unless youre a totally ripped meathead go with the following: "im thinking of starting a diet and exercise plan...but i have a hard time staying motivated and keeping to it...."

"i need to start doing something too..."

"oh, wanna get on a routine together?"

"yeah that would be awesome, let me blow you"

Back