tw historians - did data have a collection of weird pedo anime in his sig.

did data have weird pedo anime sigs for while?

• Total voters
i kinda remember borderline pedo sketchy sig

that i'm sure was totally to troll people into calling him a pedo that's just brilliant

idk why he's come back so angy lately

i assume his hogbeast sisterwife left him or the bank foreclosed on his doublewide or another jugglenutts-esque sad story so i try not to make fun of his obvious meltdown

lol

usury and money lenders am i right?

such a trope i am told

i kinda remember borderline pedo sketchy sig

that i'm sure was totally to troll people into calling him a pedo that's just brilliant

idk why he's come back so angy lately

i assume his hogbeast sisterwife left him or the bank foreclosed on his doublewide or another jugglenutts-esque sad story so i try not to make fun of his obvious meltdown

Is this whole post about me? It reads like you changed subjects halfway through.

lol

usury and money lenders am i right?

such a trope i am told

did u know president grover cleveland married his own goddaughter when he was 49 and she was 21

he legit bought her baby carriage for his friend

and said he would wait for her to get old enough for marriage when she was 8 y/o

then took over her care when her father died

big yikes

and data im sorry for your loss

I don't remember which UVA it was, but Data pretty much picked up my bar tab for the entire weekend. I don't think I was the only one either. He's a good dude.

Thanks, friend. I really appreciate your kind words.

Spoiler

did u know president grover cleveland married his own goddaughter when he was 49 and she was 21

he legit bought her baby carriage for his friend

and said he would wait for her to get old enough for marriage when she was 8 y/o

then took over her care when her father died

big yikes

now thats some serious commitment

even woody allen didn't have that kind of patience

Whats going on in here?

NRS2JbL.jpg

I think this is kinda the stuff I remember. I don't remember any of the ani looking like a young kid...
I'm basing my vote off op post; I don't think I saw anything that crossed the pedo line and I'm pretty easily offended by that shit.

and I'm a proud TW member, probably the only member, that doesn't :pignored: or turn off sigs.... why do you guys like to miss any fun at all?

Last edited:
It hasn't been good for a while. They are doing a lot of this 3D to mimic 2D animation and they rarely pull it off. Otomo is making an Akira series that goes off of his manga. I'm cautiously optimistic but I can totally see them using that 3D crap animation.

Back in the day companies used to throw money at animated projects for whatever reason so they had a support. Now they don't. Mid 2000's is when hand drawn japanese animation started to die off. (unless you are studio Ghibli )

i thought it was just bc of the recession from which the jap economy never recovered. they couldn't afford to make good movies anymore because an entire generation committed suicide and then invented incel. like how cutting edge jap games died off except for nintendo, who isn't pushing tech at all anymore.

Only time I can recall going at it with data on tw was when he was defending the matrix sequels.

YOU WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY DATA FOR SHAME

Back