TW Euros: what's your opinion on the syrian refugees coming to EU thing?

160112113934-merkel-putin-dog-1-exlarge-169.jpg

She can't be scared of a black lab. It's black and female. She sound racist and sexist Putin said.

When Soviet Russia made their own version of GPS a few years ago they tested the system by putting a tracker on the dog's collar and followed it around. Pretty cool.

well, mattell toys invented the real marty mcfly hoverboard, and so lots of faglord azn "o hay i got a STEM major so that totally makes up for my perpetual failure to master grade 9 el paso county colorado public school english class course content and now i will incorrectly criticize your grammar" tribalwar doods decided they knew better than mattel and tried to pimp some half-fast phony hoverboard knockoffs to capitalize on the 2015 "oh my, back to the future told us that the cubs would win and a pit bull shreds the piss out of a hoverboard b/c pit bull works on water and some slammin hot chick who's as old as my mom asks mcfly if he has a scroat" nostalgia fest and made untold millions while i continue to pull @ my mostly circiumcized penis in mom's basement so basically the moral of the story is that anybody who knows what he's doing will make sure his inferior round eyes are taped back so they look good and chinky and then he will rip off mattell's idea and pocket $$$scrilla$$$ at the expense of the oppressive white man

Last edited:
wow. i dont know if i can watch all of that right now. its got my blood boiling and i want my day to start off nice; not rapy. RIP Europe 2016

German politician Heiko Maas (Heiko Maas - Wikipedia) actually, no joke, wants to form a "Truth Commission":

„Es ist nicht ganz einfach, eine Institution zu schaffen, die sozusagen in Form einer Wahrheitskommission entscheidet, was ist wahr und was nicht. Dann muss ja auch noch entschieden werden, was ist relevant oder was ist nicht relevant. Da befinden wir uns am Anfang einer Diskussion“

rough translation: " It is not easy to form a "Truth Commission" which decides what is true and what not and what is relevant and what not. We are at the beginning of this discussion."

Ministries of Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia

what the actual fuck ?

PS, in other news:
Fake news: Facebook rolls out new tools to tackle false stories - BBC News

Last edited:
oh, and the animal who nearly raped a 10year old boy to death at a swimming pool because of a "sexual emergency" gets 7 years.... (he will be out after 2-3)
Iraqi refugee who raped 10yo boy at Austrian swimming pool due to a sexual emergency given 7 years” RT News

wish i could say anything surprised me anymore

but as soon as they cracked out the "sexual emergency" talk i knew we weren't dealing with sane or rational people anymore

what a fucked world we live in

literally now

My opinion is this is last century's news.

it is pretty modern to create more laws that nobody will enforce

except selectively enforce and only against a few

where anything is possible because

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws"

except law and order

I understand the desire for people to develop an arbiter of truth to make things easy for those who work and can't spend a shit ton of time discerning fact from fiction.

I also think it's naive to think it's a good idea and will be free of biases and thus a utopian and unobtainable ideal.

Back