tw doctors needed

EvilMonkey

Contributor
Veteran XX
ive had this on my armpit for about 2 months now, ive been told its ringworm, then psoriasis, and now i think its a spider bite. it wasnt as bad at first just a red spot, now its enflamed and very itchy and scaly. any ideas? besides sand paper and aids.

2011-09-27%2016.43.38.jpg

That is not a fungus(ring worm) or a bug bite that I have ever seen. It might be a fugus though....

I'm going with Leprosy.

R.I.P.

you think so?

If it is a yeast infection, keep it dry and put antibiotics on it. Here's some treatments from wikimed:
Yogurt is effective in fighting yeast infections. It is useful if orally consumed or even in applied locally to the affected part. Yogurt is a natural source of lactobacillus acidophilus which is a good bacteria. Vaginal yeast infections are common because of the altered bacterial flora of the vaginal mucosa, hence yogurt helps to establish the normal balance of flora. One must consume a cup of yogurt for breakfast everyday for a week until the infection disappears. One can also add a cup of yogurt to their evening snack. Local application of yogurt to the affected area is also beneficial. For local application the yogurt should be non flavoured and should not contained any added sugar. In case, one is suffering from lactose intolerance, one can take probiotics which are available in the form of tablets, capsules and liquids.

but im not diabetic though would that matter

I'm not a fucking doctor you retard.

People with diabetes are susceptible to fungal infections, especially one called Candida albicans. This yeast-like fungus creates a red, itchy rash, frequently surrounded by small blisters and scales, that is usually found in warm, moist areas like armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections common to diabetics include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, and vaginal infections. Talk to your doctor about the best medication to kill fungal infections.

that tells me diabetics are MOST LIKELY to get it, everyone else can still get it but not as much.

Back