[TW Docs] STD problems

oh yeah that is true too, just dont get fucking shot. i know in nuevo laredo, MX they are some pharmacies close to the border.

well im in tx too
a doc visit will cost you about 120 bucks if you go to a clinic.
the drugs probably around 15-20 bucks if they are generics.

If he calls around he should be able to find a free clinic. If he is in college he should certainly be able to get this for free as they usually do free test ever semester.

I just hope he knows what a clap test consists of....

Last edited:
If he calls around he should be able to find a free clinic. If he is in college he should certainly be able to get this for free as they usually do free test ever semester.

I just hope he knows what a clap test consists of.... Fortunately i never had to go thru with it as I talked the doc into just giving me the meds.

what the q tip thing?

1 - Find your local Planned Parenthood
2 - Call and find out what day their Free STD Clinic* is. If they don't run one, they will refer to you to someone who does
3 - ???
4 - PROFIT!

*PP runs a free STD screening and treatment program anywhere from once a week to once a month. It's donation based so you can give nothing or 100 bucks. I used to volunteer at one, you see some fucked up shit.

Yeah. Up the penis hole. Enjoy.

They actually don't do that as often anymore, mostly blood tests and urine now. This varies based on where you go however, but at the clinic I worked at we did urine and blood tests only and gave out medicine on the spot.

go to a free clinic you idiot

there certainly is one in your area

they might/probably will even give you the antibiotics for free

:picard:

Is this a serious thread?

if so...

The fucking health clinic is free. They ask for like $5 or a donation or some shit but they cant turn you away.

go to a free clinic you idiot

there certainly is one in your area

they might/probably will even give you the antibiotics for free

this.

I got the swab in the penis hole 2 years ago. I think it scarred my inner penii :(

still clean though :sunny:

Depending on what state you are in, you can probably go to the health department for free. Get tested for HIV while you are there. If you have an STD, you are at risk for HIV.

Ask them for some free condoms while you are there and use them next time.

Back