tsetse

hey tsetse, you got an opinion on this wait till 2008 thing

personally i guess if you wanted to you could argue we should wait till that date just to make sure

but thats taking a chance that fitzgerald changes his mind, charges him anyway, effectively engaging in massive prosecutorial misconduct. thats fair, right?

this is another one of those threads that reminds me of something that happened in my childhood...

I used to live across the street from this british family. One day I went over to visit and a cousin ronny was there, he had just flown in from england, london or some place near there, I can't quite remember.

he was very anti-irish and when I started to say hello he said to me, "shut up you zygote punk of spunk, I don't need to be listening to you blather".

I didn't understand what he was saying, I didn't know what spunk or zygote meant at that time in my life but I knew it must be bad so I hit him, I hit him hard, right in front of his aunt. he collapsed to the floor, I had hit him so hard and just right that it knocked him out for a few seconds, it was just one of those lucky punches.

I thought it was the end of me, his aunt stood there staring at me with her hands on her hips and then...

she began to laugh, she laughed so long and hard that tears flowed down her face.

It was one of the very few times in my life I ever used violence to solve a problem, it was one of the very few times that I actually didn't get in trouble for it either.

the aunt never told my parents.
ronny never said anything nasty to me again but I will never forget those words he spewed and they seem quite appropriate at times so I stole them and I have said them on and off when the time was right and now I say to you...

"shut up you zygote punk of spunk, I don't need to be listening to you blather"

:spineyes:

spineyesrove.gif

Putrid said:
this is another one of those threads that reminds me of something that happened in my childhood...

I used to live across the street from this british family. One day I went over to visit and a cousin ronny was there, he had just flown in from england, london or some place near there, I can't quite remember.

he was very anti-irish and when I started to say hello he said to me, "shut up you zygote punk of spunk, I don't need to be listening to you blather".

I didn't understand what he was saying, I didn't know what spunk or zygote meant at that time in my life but I knew it must be bad so I hit him, I hit him hard, right in front of his aunt. he collapsed to the floor, I had hit him so hard and just right that it knocked him out for a few seconds, it was just one of those lucky punches.

I thought it was the end of me, his aunt stood there staring at me with her hands on her hips and then...

she began to laugh, she laughed so long and hard that tears flowed down her face.

It was one of the very few times in my life I ever used violence to solve a problem, it was one of the very few times that I actually didn't get in trouble for it either.

ronny never said anything nasty to me again but I will never forget those words he spewed and they seem quite appropriate at times so I stole them and I have said them on and off when the time was right and now I say to you...

so i find myself asking again

when a forum is populated almost exclusively by 'men'

why are the best posts made by a goddamned chick

Putrid said:

did you ask him what a zygote punk of spunk was afterwards

because i am curious

Proton said:
did you ask him what a zygote punk of spunk was afterwards

because i am curious

no, but I did look them up in a dictionary which caused a bit of confusion because the dictionary definition of spunk is different than what he meant at the time. (It took me quite a few years to actually figure out what it meant, I was only eight at that time and didn't know about man-juice)

Back