Trump is officially a fraudster now

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Courts don't care about your meritless arguments, especially when you keep restating them after they've been rejected.

Cue TDS replies.

reckless ofn warning

everyone with a brain (no one on TW) already knows what a whiny, ineffectual loser he is

He's been officially a fraud way before today. It's been great watching Trump complain that he didn't get a jury. Even funnier, Trumpsters are equally baffled why he didn't get a jury trial, and explaining it to them is not my job.

Next up: the criminal trials. Let's have someone mock the "walls closing in" phrase, just for old times sake.

"Trump will never be charged with anything, and if you think that, you're even stupider than I thought."

:sunny:

Conservatives now learning the hard lesson that non-violent crimes are still crimes lol.

Trump: Wah, no jury trial, Wah, I've been stripped of my Constitutional rights! Unfair!

Trumpsters, in unison: Wah! No jury trial! Stripped of Constitutional rights! Unfair! Also, we can't back any of this, we just know we're repeating what Dear Leader says. Wah!

~whoosh~

van, just admit you have no problems using State power to punish people who you disagree with / dont like

:popcorn:

Amadeus declared it official now, I'm just wondering why it couldn't have been declared last week, last month, last year, etc.. Were all the previous claims he's a fraud not really official?

Amadeus declared it official now, I'm just wondering why it couldn't have been declared last week, last month, last year, etc.. Were all the previous claims he's a fraud not really official?
I think you may have missed the part where this isn't a claim, it's a court ruling.

I just want to keep my timeline straight of when you could officially call him a fraud since I recall people officially calling him a fraud his entire life. I guess they shouldn't have done that until last week.

d3990d6ae1a5c06-822x617.jpg

i found exclusive video from the court room

Me too, but it's not exclusive. The entire world has been watching him scowl, then shout-whispee to his lawyers, then go back to scowling.

The criminal trials, where he is required to be there, all day every day are going to be even better.

lol that's awesome

fuck hummus and fuck hamas

the things that get these TDS fuck's panties in wads is so great

he should have just said "terrorists" because that's what they are, although you won't hear that on MSM, oh no, the memos went out.

Back