true or false:

lol Jason lee is one of my fav actors

i skated with him once before he got all famus ...he was a pro skater before an actor

It's from My Name is Earl when he pissed off some handicapped lady and that guy (her boyfriend) chased him and kicked his ass.

ok so explain

earl wins the lottery right

then why, in one episode that i tried to watch, was he living like a slob and trying to win a car

it's from episode 9 - Cost Dad the Election

the 'actor', Cameron Clapp, who plays Didi's boyfriend, is a real-life athlete and competes in disabled running,swimming, and golf events around the country. He won gold medals in running and swimming at the 2004 Endeavor Games for Athletes with Physical Disabilities. Clapp was injured on September 15, 2001, when he was hit by a train and lost both legs (up to just above the knee) and his right arm.

Gangrel said:
ok so explain

then why, in one episode that i tried to watch, was he living like a slob and trying to win a car
Cause:
A) He's using the 100k to fix everything on his list, I think hes not using it for other things.
B) Wasnt the car for his dad or something?

Gangrel said:
ok so explain

hes always been a slob and a bad person and everytime anything good happend to him something BAd also happend

so he makes a list of all the bad thigns he has done in his life and is out to fixx those bad things

the car episode he was trying to win it so he could give it to someoen so he cold cross them off the list

Gangrel said:
ok so explain

Because he's committing all his lotto money to fixing the things he did wrong, so that means living as cheaply as possible.

Gangrel said:
his girlfriend or something

i just figured hed buy her one if he was so rich

it was one of those scrach-and-wins, he won 100k not millions

he's trying to use the money to fix all the bad things he did, but if he was just going to throw money around, 100k isn't gonna go very far, buying cars for his dad, one legged chicks, etc.

Back