Trigun

Well...since I've been watching Trigun for about 2 years now thanks to the lovely fansub community..

:rofn:

Wulfen said:
I thought it was pretty dumb. I heard he had a cool cast of bounty hunter types too. : \

When I first watched it 2 years ago, I though the samething.

Good news is that it picks up after the first few episodes

after watching the subs for so long hearing it dubbed sounded foreign to me but they didn't edit anything out as fara s i could tell so thumbs up

I loved them to death! But i wish Wolfwoods gun was how it was in his first appearance, and not how it ended up. Just cooler i think.

I think he sounds retarded and it's too cutesy. The writing on the back of the DVD's make it sound hardcore. Glad I didn't buy it.

It hasn't been on here on adult swim yet, another hour.25 till then. However, I have seen the series before, and I give it :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

done2.jpg

Vash!

Dai Shinzo said:
This Reign shit is retarded too. They need to put more watchable shows instead of this and that Lupin crap.
Reign = suck, Lupin = good.

They're really fucking up Adult Swim though. 2 shitty brak shows instead of 2 sealabs, now it looks like no more sealab. Mission Hill sucks, Ripping Friends sucks. There was some show that was on for one week (Venture Brothers? something like that) that was awesome.

Yes sealab rocks the kazbah. I don't know why they cut that out. Maybe writers are out of ideas? Oh well there always new episodes of DBZ! ;p

Back