TRIBES: Self-Destruction on an Epic Scale!

the midair community is a perfect example of if all those stoners who said they were going to open a bar actually got together an opened a bar.

WOW what a story

I am glad I play APEX:LEGENDS which is a very accepting community and very popular

Midair is trash and I want my $30 back to burn in my burn barrel out back. K ty. Namaste.

None shall pass!

(Jerry taught me how to play Apex.)

tVlKZCp.png

If the cost of freedom is that everything sucks and everyone leaves, then as our founding fathers said "Give me liberty or Give me death!" I must say I truly do not understand the existence of PC multiplayer configurations of such oppressive complexity as with every game released outside of Battle.net I have enjoyed very much about 2 matches which each took weeks to set up and then no one ever showing up again.

It is one thing on Battle.Net, Xboner.Live, or other successful multibillion dollar platforms to click "Join Match", wait 5 minutes, then give up. I can eat crackers during this time or give my dog a blowjob. The process is simple, self explanatory, and the exact same for EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. There is no server browser to download or update patch to apply or chat client to program or operating system to reinstall. I don't even have to pump up the basketball. Button ON. Button START. Button JOIN.

Yet on the PC soviet super computer everyone is equally a supergenius because they saved up six months allowance to buy a graphical card. So they come up with a Brazilian labyrinth of arcane signals and gestures necessary to summon a magical spell witch in exact synchronicity with 13 other teenage wizards across the globe. This obviously makes their system the best and also the only one they can ever figure out to use so they become forever trapped in one cycle by their own arrogance. If you are not ready to make a life's time commitment to worshipping their dead god then you are not worthy of filling out a match that no one can play anyway without enough people.

Yes I think I hit on the word exactly. The PC Gamer is the man of the arrogant diaper. When you are falling down with six loads in your pants over and over for 25 years and you refuse to admit that the man with his toilet has long solved this problem and moved on to reading the newspaper "funnies" and other such behaviors perhaps it is time to reconsider the approach. In the words of von Neumann, "there is no game which nobody plays". The only thing we have to be grateful for is conscientious netizens like jerry documenting these crimes and making sure that they are written in stone for all eternity to see and to fear.

If the cost of freedom is that everything sucks and everyone leaves, then as our founding fathers said "Give me liberty or Give me death!" I must say I truly do not understand the existence of PC multiplayer configurations of such oppressive complexity as with every game released outside of Battle.net I have enjoyed very much about 2 matches which each took weeks to set up and then no one ever showing up again.

It is one thing on Battle.Net, Xboner.Live, or other successful multibillion dollar platforms to click "Join Match", wait 5 minutes, then give up. I can eat crackers during this time or give my dog a blowjob. The process is simple, self explanatory, and the exact same for EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. There is no server browser to download or update patch to apply or chat client to program or operating system to reinstall. I don't even have to pump up the basketball. Button ON. Button START. Button JOIN.

Yet on the PC soviet super computer everyone is equally a supergenius because they saved up six months allowance to buy a graphical card. So they come up with a Brazilian labyrinth of arcane signals and gestures necessary to summon a magical spell witch in exact synchronicity with 13 other teenage wizards across the globe. This obviously makes their system the best and also the only one they can ever figure out to use so they become forever trapped in one cycle by their own arrogance. If you are not ready to make a life's time commitment to worshipping their dead god then you are not worthy of filling out a match that no one can play anyway without enough people.

Yes I think I hit on the word exactly. The PC Gamer is the man of the arrogant diaper. When you are falling down with six loads in your pants over and over for 25 years and you refuse to admit that the man with his toilet has long solved this problem and moved on to reading the newspaper "funnies" and other such behaviors perhaps it is time to reconsider the approach. In the words of von Neumann, "there is no game which nobody plays". The only thing we have to be grateful for is conscientious netizens like jerry documenting these crimes and making sure that they are written in stone for all eternity to see and to fear.

I'M LOVIN' THESE FUCKIN POSTS! I HAVE NEVER FELT SO VINDICATED IN MY ENTIRE DAMNED LIFE!

I'M LOVIN' THESE FUCKIN POSTS! I HAVE NEVER FELT SO VINDICATED IN MY ENTIRE DAMNED LIFE!

if it truly be the fate of man to vanish amid the long solemn night of eternal disconnect , then we owe it to our children's children's children's children to shout out truth against the boundless hollows of these long abandoned tombs, that they may ever faintly hear (and heed) the echoes of our cries

Back