Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ascent sounds better than ascend.

oh well, at least if you're nerding it up and talking about T:A, non-nerds will think you mean tits and ass

Yeah...Blood Eagle, with its 2 paragraphs of backstory in the original Tribes manual, was definitely the best! Those Children of Phoenix tards sucked! They had like a paragraph and a half.

shows how little they know... blood eagle was THE classic tribe... not phoenix. although diamond sword was definitely #2

Who the FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cares?

This announcement pleases me. They seem to know what they're doing, they seem to be genuine Tribes fans, and best of all they're basing it on Tribes 2 base which remains my favourite Tribes game mode to this day.

Sucks for you guys who hate T2. :sunny:

Although I can't help but suspect the game won't actually look very good — that or it'll be delayed into 2012. The trailer implies all they've got done is a couple of character models.

They don't show gameplay footage, and the game is going coming out this year? For both PC and XBOX 360? And it is going to an MMO? They are trying to do something that Dynamix or Irrational Games could not have done.

How can the end result be anything else than a disaster?

We are all gonna buy a copy anyway...

I'm pumped for this game. Definitely hope its more like t1 than t2/t:v...

:lol: at anyone who thinks otherwise.

They don't show gameplay footage, and the game is going coming out this year? For both PC and XBOX 360? And it is going to an MMO? They are trying to do something that Dynamix or Irrational Games could not have done.

How can the end result be anything else than a disaster?
Not an MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back