Tribes 3: Rivals play test.

Plas I'm not trying to throw shade at you as a poster in any way so don't take this like that.

Idk why they allowed you to record and post game footage. You clearly don't understand jetpack usage or any Tribes fundamentals at all. This does not help them in any way. Not that I think this game will be a success in any way, it won't. LT isn't Tribes. But good on you for putting out that embarrassing footage tho.

Also, gg flag icons.

I no can dunk, but good fundamentals. That more fun to watch.
 Gliding like Christopher Reeves and Sonny Bono-ing into trees. 

Also, you're going to be mad when you find out how much I'm getting paid to stream. Tribes bucks are nothing to sneeze at my guy.

I no can dunk, but good fundamentals. That more fun to watch.
 Gliding like Christopher Reeves and Sonny Bono-ing into trees. 

Also, you're going to be mad when you find out how much I'm getting paid to stream. Tribes bucks are nothing to sneeze at my guy.

$1 Tribes buck isn't worth that gameplay. Or to play that game.

This shit reminded me of a Tribes video I was going to make wayyyyyy back in the day of great shots like everyone else. I only ever got the intro done and all the clips I was going to put into it afterwards were all there I just never did it. I went digging and found it out of boredom. I was going to make it to the song by Offspring - Million Miles Away. I now present to you the intro to the movie that was never made. You're all welcome.

intro

I was holding a sniper rifle because quite a few of the insane shots were with one but most were with discs.

trying not to be a dick but

movement (and the standard keybinds) are so fundamentally retarded that i doubt the devs ability to work their way out of a wet paper bag

all the problems of t;a are still there and worse

game has basically nothing redeeming and the ppl who play it must be really really really desperate for a tribes game to put themselves thru it

movement (and the standard keybinds) are so fundamentally retarded that i doubt the devs ability to work their way out of a wet paper bag

Every time you load the game ski turns into a toggle for some reason.

all the problems of t;a are still there and worse

game has basically nothing redeeming and the ppl who play it must be really really really desperate for a tribes game to put themselves thru it

This man is not wrong. But you could figure out T:A's movement. I played it for a good amount of time. More than t2 or any other pathetic attempt for the one reason that chasing was probably just as fun as t1. The rest of the game wasn't. But I fucking loved chasing.

Landscape_Terrain.png

you would see yellow boxes for enemy but no one is playing

the game went from 2000 players to 200 in a few weeks

are you sure we don't need a sub-forum?

I liked the sub-forum btw

Back