tribalwarriors in the Rye/White Plains NY area

fraggle said:
what i love most about westchester is that the upper middle class folks that move out there do so to shelter their children from gangbanging and drug abuse, yet its those suburban kids with absolutely nothing to do that end up binge drinking drug abusers that branch off into more factioned off groups than ever ends up occurring in the inner city.
Its because their parents are idiots and give their kids money, credit cards, and $50k cars for their 16th birthdays. The kids have too much money and spend it on shit like drugs and alcohol (I grew up there).

fraggle said:
what i love most about westchester is that the upper middle class folks that move out there do so to shelter their children from gangbanging and drug abuse, yet its those suburban kids with absolutely nothing to do that end up binge drinking drug abusers that branch off into more factioned off groups than ever ends up occurring in the inner city.

It is true, in my high school, kids have been arrested for mass amounts of hard drugs. Pot is the norm, but recently, 2 seniors have been arrested with Crack, Cocaine, Heroin, Pot and other drugs, with the intent to sell. They make it seem like a nice place, but it is quite the opposite.

I grew up in dobbs ferry. they had a rocking elementary school called springhurst. hit that up.

Back