Tribalwar Snowboarding/Skiing 2009-2010

i disagree, i think you can take a complete noob and get him carving on a snowboard faster than you could get someone to feel comfortable on skis...

i disagree, i think you can take a complete noob and get him carving on a snowboard faster than you could get someone to feel comfortable on skis...
If the person reads this web site
wintercream - Snowboarding Tips for Beginners
And watches this video series starting here
YouTube - Beginner Snowboard Lesson Part One
Then they can pick up snowboarding. I took a lesson last year, and there were many girls on the lesson hill with their boy friends. They quickly got bored and wanted to leave because they didn't understand what the instructor was trying to teach them. Meanwhile, I knew exactly what he was talking about and knew what to do.

i'm not reading 5 pages, but has this been approved by Strega and Bodyshot?

i like you zorro, i don't want to see you in the hurt locker :/

TW ski threads are serious fucking business

If the person reads this web site
wintercream - Snowboarding Tips for Beginners
And watches this video series starting here
YouTube - Beginner Snowboard Lesson Part One
Then they can pick up snowboarding. I took a lesson last year, and there were many girls on the lesson hill with their boy friends. They quickly got bored and wanted to leave because they didn't understand what the instructor was trying to teach them. Meanwhile, I knew exactly what he was talking about and knew what to do.
It wasnt that you watched those vids, its that they were girls. if it takes more than 2 brain cells, chicks give up. Cmon thats straight outta the playbook.

is colorado the best place to live if you want to snowboard all the time? i'm thinking about moving in the spring. chicago sucks

is colorado the best place to live if you want to snowboard all the time? i'm thinking about moving in the spring. chicago sucks
Depends where in Colorado.

Aspen, T-ride, Eagle or Summit counties, yes. Denver, other front range places, no ("all the time" defined as a 100+ day season)

I am purchasing some snowboarding gear and plan to be up at Taos/Santa Fe/etc every other weekend AT LEAST. I also plan on making a trip to Lake Tahoe during late Jan. or early Feb.

Back