TribalWar Forum Bugs

hey rayn, wanted to say thanks for fixing the problem i mentioned before. it looks great in ff3 now :)

Not sure if this has been reported (I'm not about to read all 22 pages). If you're not logged in and using the TribalWar Liquid theme (this doesn't occur with the new theme), when you view a thread, you get a page with no thread content in it. Using FF3.

Is search still contributor only? Because I'm not a contributor and it works fine for me.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm just curious.

Well search is gone now, looks like they fixed it. I think as a reward for my bug reporting skills, I should get a contributor tag so I can have search back.

plz?

sorry for the large image, and if it's been posted before, but what's up with this page looking so crappy? too much space between each row... meanwhile, the thread topics themselves are squished in that tiny second column. just looks dumb

ugly.gif

The forum index looks great now.

It still happens on the index of forums with subforums (see http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294 with FF3 and TW Liquid). Probably a nonissue since I don't think anywhere else even has subforums...but I figured I would point it out.

Back