Trent Reznor: No wonder people steal music

Fucking Reznor is bad ass in so many ways. My friend was telling me about something he was doing to try and organize an underground revolution/resistance type thing, but of course I haven't been able to find anything about this, which I suppose is how it would have to be to be successfully underground. Anyone happen to hear anything about this?

It doesn't fucking exist and never will, who is saying this stuff, how did it get leaked?

It doesn't fucking exist and never will, who is saying this stuff, how did it get leaked?

It was just hearsay man. I didn't put too much weight to it, but I was just curious if this was something anyone else had heard.

It was just hearsay man. I didn't put too much weight to it, but I was just curious if this was something anyone else had heard.

Look man, im just saying *if* there was an underground revolution brewing and *I* were a member of it, and trent reznor was one of the main components in creating *our* new state of anarchy, *I* wouldnt say "yes I am a part of a huge secret underground society of revolutionaries who will take over the planet"... you got me?

Look man, im just saying *if* there was an underground revolution brewing and *I* were a member of it, and trent reznor was one of the main components in creating *our* new state of anarchy, *I* wouldnt say "yes I am a part of a huge secret underground society of revolutionaries who will take over the planet"... you got me?

I'm actually in on it and trying to dissuade people that it exists. *wink*

oilFull.jpg

voice.gif

defense.jpg

doomedFull.jpg

YZ_CCTV.jpg

libertyskey.jpg

infectous.jpg

And I'd like to add my own couple of pics:

artisresistance.jpg

DCFC0001.JPG

I bought Year Zero in Toronto for $9.99 as Future Shop as well! Now, why is Alexander Keith's is an imported Beer from Nova Scotia?? That shit is bullshit.

Back