[TR]Team Rabbit Season 09

[GF]Drakkan

Veteran XX
So, to all you TR lovers who did not get the email, here it is:

Sharp said:
After reviewing everyone's suggestions, it looks like TUESDAY NIGHT is the best night for the most number of people.
The time will be 10pm EST because it's late enough for everyone, and early enough before bed.
The server will be United States Base CBOT because it's located in Chicago (and most people get better pings from central servers, rather than PGO east. If there's a problem, we'll move to PGO). USBase CBOT -->IP:205.234.230.107:28005 PGO East -->IP:64.72.82.13:28001

A couple big names (with differing availability): vector/izod/ranus/rtcll/control

So there it is!
Tuesday Night, 10pm EST, United States Base CBOT

Hope to see you all out there!

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately the gameplay changes were made after most of the community had already given up on the game.

The goal of this is just to have one guaranteed night a week when there is an assured Team Rabbit game. 29 people (32 including the three in this thread now) have expressed an interest, and more than half have assured me they can make Tuesdays (most of the others just didn't give me their preferred days).

If we have too many people, we'll be splitting into PGO east and US CBOT. If there is an even number, everyone is playing. In the future, we might just make this a 2-night event, but we'll see how everything turns out.

Also, if you want this to start on time, you ought to get there a bit before 10pm EST, and you can practice a bit :p.

Logistics:
Server: US CBOT IP: 205.234.230.107:280 05 PW (if there is one): pickup
Backup Server: PGO East IP:64.72.82.13:28001 PW (if there is one): pickup
Vent Server: VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:3911 PW: shazbot
Time and Date: Tuesdays 10pm EST

If you need anything Tribes related:
Tribes 1 Resources by Dare - TribalWar Forums

If you want a straightforward tribes (for 1280x1024 res), here's mine:
Index of /Demos/Sharp
^ go to "Sharp Tribes.rar"

Edit- Our irc channel is #tr

Last edited:
I'm always surprised to see PGO still around...considering the very spotty usage over the years. Major props to VietVet for keeping it around.

i mean i'd be in if i had no friends and nothing to do but...its summertime...and i plan to be out 6 out of the 7 nights a week...lets shoot for winter for next season and maybe

Back