[Top Gear] Season 12

DarkBlade

Veteran XX
“Motoring news and views from the usual team. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May decide to buy second hand lorries, despite knowing almost nothing about the world of trucks, and then set about discovering how easy it is to be an HGV driver. Jeremy is also on the test track with a scary Porsche 911, a tame Lamborghini Gallardo and a surprisingly talented Labrador.”

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1970985

hey look trendy faggots caught on to top gear....

No one one TW liked this shit 4-5 years ago and now its posted all over annoying. Especially considering TW knows zilch about cars with a few exceptions.

It is awesome, it hasn't been as good recently, I'm not hating on the show it's just funny that TW is interested in it now so late after the fact.

I've been watching since 03...I guess I missed the first season, shoot me.

Also Kura should be around to troll pretty soon I suspect.

hope this season is good. all the random "well we don't know what's going on and don't know if we're ever going to be back on air again" shit from S11 was annoying and worrisome

hey look trendy faggots caught on to top gear....

No one one TW liked this shit 4-5 years ago and now its posted all over annoying. Especially considering TW knows zilch about cars with a few exceptions.

Wow, you are the biggest douche I have ever seen. I didn't think it was possible for one person to contain so much douchebaggery without having their head explode. How do you maintain the extraordinary level of douchery you display on such a consistent basis? I gotta give props, the amount of effort you've put into this whole shtick is amazing, unless it's just you being yourself. If that's the case, go fuck off and die.

It is awesome, it hasn't been as good recently, I'm not hating on the show it's just funny that TW is interested in it now so late after the fact.

What makes you think we're "Just now interested in it"? Also are you calling yourself a trendy faggot since you watch Top Gear?

Back