Tony Kornheiser suspended from PTI for 2 weeks for 'sexist' comments.

i havent watched espn in months, so i could give a fuck less about jewheiser, plaid boots mcdicksucker or dana jacobsen, who looks like the horse-faced progressive girl's hotter and less horse-like cousin

it's impossible to be even a casual fan of sports and not watch espn in "months"

also anyone that prefers around the horn to pti is a raging homosexual

it's impossible to be even a casual fan of sports and not watch espn in "months"

also anyone that prefers around the horn to pti is a raging homosexual

im a sports guy and i dont ever watch espn, so fuck you buddy

i prefer listening to radio sports

also im not a retarded sports fan like most of you that lets a game that has no bearing on my life affect my day or others around me :finger:

edit: also, fuck all you fat sports fans that have never, and never could play a sport irl...making up for being truly manly by your sweet stats knowledge! nobody fucking cares what fat people think jesus christ

Last edited:
“I apologize, wholeheartedly, for getting caught. That definitely was not my intention. I thought I could sneak in a quick “BJ Armstrong” from Hannah during the commercial without anyone seeing. But, unfortunately, ESPN has people all over the studio. The bastards. But I am sorry because I was wrong, even though this is kind of what I do with my female ESPN co-workers. It’s not the first time and definitely won’t be the last . So next time, maybe I will just lock the door.”

:lol:

im a sports guy and i dont ever watch espn, so fuck you buddy

i prefer listening to radio sports

also im not a retarded sports fan like most of you that lets a game that has no bearing on my life affect my day or others around me :finger:

edit: also, fuck all you fat sports fans that have never, and never could play a sport irl...making up for being truly manly by your sweet stats knowledge! nobody fucking cares what fat people think jesus christ

you sound like a raging faggot

i think its hilarious that everytime i post about sharpshooter not paying his tribalwar 2009 fantasy football dues to airgibson he either ignores me or leaves the thread

Hanna Storm is sexy for 47. Sage Steele is hot too.
HannahStorm.jpg

I love AM Sportscenters.

I know for 47 she is pretty hot.

Mike and Mike are one of the few things worse then Around the Horn.

That and the Sports Reporters.

Fat white guys, or tiny jewish guys, who never played a sport in their life riding that high horse of moral superiority as they blow every non issue into a crusade.

Lupica, Marriati, and Platschke all really deserve to die via Jason whitlock sitting on them.

Except that Golic was a linemen...

Sports reporters is rediculous, but that's because they're supposed to find 5 crusades every week so they really don't have a choice.

Around the Horm >= PTI > JRIB > Sportsnation

On the radio DP > MM > Rome > Colin

ATH was a lot better when Max was the host... Stat-Boy pretty much sucks. I seem to enjoy PTI more than ATH though. As much of a douche Kornheiser may be, he and Wilbon have great chemistry and the show really suffers when either is away and they have a guest substituting.

Except that Golic was a linemen...

Sports reporters is rediculous, but that's because they're supposed to find 5 crusades every week so they really don't have a choice.

Around the Horm >= PTI > JRIB > Sportsnation

On the radio DP > MM > Rome > Colin

Wasent talking about him there, but he has kids so instantly what he feels becomes irrelevant because he tries to tie everything to the children, and how it impacts the children.

Tiger woods likes pussy, how do we tell our kids their hero likes to get his dick wet!

I think the Tiger media hate is simple, since most of them have kids they are married, since they are married they dont get laid, since they dont get laid they hate Tiger for doing what they wish they could!

If they would all just lay off the morality shit they would be fine, but sports are morality dont go together no matter how hard they try.

rome.jpg

listen up, CLONES.
Now this guy, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, always up in someones grill dropping bombs in everyone's ear hole, yapping about jack that he doesn't make, ALLEGEDLY, is always pimping himself out like some cool cat who has the swagger to act like he's one of the cool kids. If we're talking about you, it's not because your cool, its because you're embarrassing. do us all a favor keep your eyes on the teleprompter and read what your producer tells you to and collect your paper.

That's all for me and I am out.

You faggots that like the soap-opera side of sports are all closet homos.

You sit around and play fantasy sports (WoW for nerds that want to act cool), and follow fake sports drama.

Most of you have never played a competitive sport.

I'll watch a game, and maybe a show for clips sometime, but following this like bitches follow soaps is pathetic.

i love this 'you play video games YOU NEVER COULD HAVE PLAYED A SPORT' logic that everyone uses.

i play video games all the time.

i also played football, basketball, soccer, baseball, wrestling and did some boxing for a while.

but i guess i just made that all up because i play video games and post on a forum.

Back