Tom Wait's New Album

reACTi0n

Veteran XX
Not sure how many waits fans there are in this wonderful community. But his new album Real Gone comes out tomorrow. From what I heard it sounds great. Check it out.

reACTi0n said:
Not sure how many waits fans there are in this wonderful community. But his new album Real Gone comes out tomorrow. From what I heard it sounds great. Check it out.

I've been listening to it for a few weeks. I like it. It's not as dynamic as Blood Money or Alice but it's got some gems.

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
i could sing better by putting my ass up to a microphone

You realize that he has probably been a primary influence to the majority of musicians who have put their lips to a microphone in the last 20 years, right?

Uncle Silas said:
I've been listening to it for a few weeks. I like it. It's not as dynamic as Blood Money or Alice but it's got some gems.
Alice is sheer genius.

I also have some concert bootlegs and an odd European radio appearance that are powerful as hell.

You might wanna check out his march 1998 "Dead Man Walking" concert from LA...wow.

I have it if you can't find it, let me know.

I like Bone Machine a whole lot. Haven't heard much else from him besides a few CD's from the beginning of his career that I didn't really like.

reACTi0n said:
i guess waits isn't too popular with the kiddies...

fuck that. waits is one of the best.

yum...
tomwaits.jpg

Last edited:
Back