Today in History- 1985 Philadelphia.

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Or:
Never relax around black Mayors 
This was Phillys first black mayor. He was awarded the Purpose Prize, a $100,000 award given to exceptional individuals over age 60 who are working to address critical social problems.

1985 MOVE bombing​

The 1985 MOVE bombing, locally known by its date, May 13, 1985,[2] was the destruction of residential homes in the Cobbs Creek neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, by the Philadelphia Police Department during a standoff with MOVE, a black liberation organization. Philadelphia police dropped two explosive devices from a helicopter onto the roof of a house occupied by MOVE. The Philadelphia Police Department allowed the resulting fire to burn out of control, destroying 61 previously evacuated neighboring homes over two city blocks and leaving 250 people homeless.[3] Six adults and five children were killed in the attack,[4] with one adult and one child surviving. A lawsuit in federal court found that the city used excessive force and violated constitutional protections against unreasonable search and seizure.[5]

mc5umAf.jpeg

YS8TdPR.jpeg

8PSW1Xp.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

It seems pigs in the US love killing fellow Americans for no reason. Ruby Ridge and Waco honorable mentions.

On Monday, May 13, 1985, nearly 500 police officers, along with city manager Leo Brooks, arrived in force and attempted to clear the building and execute the arrest warrants.[10][9] Water and electricity were shut off in order to force MOVE members out of the house. At 5:35 a.m., Sambor read a long speech addressed to MOVE members that started with, "Attention MOVE: This is America. You have to abide by the laws of the United States." They were given 15 minutes to come out. When the MOVE members did not respond, the police decided to forcibly remove the people who remained in the house.[10][6] Inside the building were seven adults and six children.[11]

There was an armed standoff with police,[12] who threw tear gas canisters at the building. The MOVE members fired at them, and a gunfight with semi-automatic and automatic firearms ensued for 90 minutes.[13] One officer was hit in the back in his flak jacket but was not seriously hurt.[6] Police used more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition. At 2 p.m., Sambor ordered that the compound be bombed.

Does anyone know how you DONT get a bomb dropped on you?

Does anyone know how you DONT get a bomb dropped on you?
Suck U.S. government dick?

Venezuela has done nothing to us, and when the United States offered loads of conditional aid (conditions being that we get to build shiny new military bases there), they politely declined.
Now, the US is in the middle of one of the biggest propaganda smears against that country, and has convinced most of conservative America (heretofore: sheep) that Venezuela is an enemy.

I wasn't alive, but it's exactly the same thing they did to Cuba in th 60's, 70's and 80's.
The government is not your friend.

Suck U.S. government dick?

Venezuela has done nothing to us, and when the United States offered loads of conditional aid (conditions being that we get to build shiny new military bases there), they politely declined.
Now, the US is in the middle of one of the biggest propaganda smears against that country, and has convinced most of conservative America (heretofore: sheep) that Venezuela is an enemy.

I wasn't alive, but it's exactly the same thing they did to Cuba in th 60's, 70's and 80's.
I dont know what all that babbling has to do with getting involved in a firefight with police in the middle of a busy city..but ok, not complying with laws is 'sucking the u.s. government dick.

So you must think that other countries don't do the same to the U.S. (smear campaigns). Thats cute.

No, but I know other countries think of US citizens as some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, and proud to be dumb.

Can you find say, Syria on an unlabeled map? No? And you're proud of that?

And there is my point.

No, but I know other countries think of US citizens as some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, and proud to be dumb.

And there is my point.
And yet the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, literally lead the planet.
What does that say about the rest of the planet.

Sure..i can find Syria. I also know the history of Syria and the other nations of that region. I know this is hard for your broken mind to understand but you're not the only person that has ever read a book.

And there is my point.
No, they don’t.

What they think is a joke is Biden and this clown administration

Yeah you shared your massive knowledge on abortion laws in Europe earlier, and we're all grateful for that

Next, tell us how Auroras are caused by the corrupt Biden administration, and how all of Europe is in love with Trump.

On the other hand, you could stop making shit up and getting caught.

Venezuela and Cuba are shitholes because of the USA? Now do 10 more.

vanster really took it to heart that some European countries have more stringent limits on abortion than some states

It's very upsetting to him.

Back