Today I am a forum whore

new_skul

Human Chia Pet++
Veteran XX
I just got the toenails on my great toes removed after being ingrown for a few weeks now. Its the fourth time I've had to get it done, and the second to last. The next time I go in, my doc's gonna do it one last time to remove whatever nail is left, then chemically cauterize it. :rocker:

so right now I've got two hydrocodones floating around inside me, and will be taking two at a time every 4 hours for the next 5 days.

im fkcin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa

you mean you had your ingrown toenail excised? holy fucking gross

and if it happens again you're just going to cauterize the cuticle so it never grows back? double :sick: :sick:

just pmed ur dad
lol, he bought it for me

you mean you had your ingrown toenail excised? holy fucking gross

and if it happens again you're just going to cauterize the cuticle so it never grows back? double :sick: :sick:
yep, except they're definitely doing it again in about 6 weeks, and then cauterizing it. because it will happen again, i guess my toes are just shaped funny.

big toe. great toe would be the medical term. and yeah, they're better than everyone's toes. they have no nails.

I wish oxy did something to me.

2 oxys and 1 'special' pill will give me a mild buzz. About as much as 2 shots of liquor.

I have a friend who had that done so that he wouldn't grow toenails back. At first glance it was hard to notice, because there was still space for them.

Back