To those of you that pump steroids and have alpha male attitudes

Here's antifreeze and his posse.
midget-title.jpg

lol, nothing happened to me involving something like that

i just see these guys in real life, and i just fucking laugh

its so damn funny.

and ive fought someone like that before, and put him in the hospital, so being scared has nothing to do with it.

TW i just want your opinions

:rofl: at this ridiculous posturing.

no like it was aw3som3. we furst parked our cars in a line, and we flipped our hoods up so you can see our engines, and the guy was in the middle of the parking lot getting all scared lol, so we ran in with all of our subs going it was so cool, it was like a movie

Wow, you're really cool. You and your 8 friends beat up one buff dude.

So, did you get like one really sweet punch on his left shoulderblade? I bet it was so rad.

antifreeze's little bitch ass probably kicked the guy in the foot after the bigger, stronger guys he was with beat the crap out of him and left him laying on the ground.

"take THAT!" (anti kicks him on the foot and walks away)

"omg guys I totally kicked this huge guys ass the other day."

no dude, it was aweosme, he was in the airforce and we still beat his ass

that just shows that Airforce people are a bunch of pussies

This can't be real.

Please tell me it isn't real. Because if it is, I've reached my stupid posts read quota for the day, already.

This can't be real.

Please tell me it isn't real. Because if it is, I've reached my stupid posts read quota for the day, already.

I think it started out real, then anti realized that he just exposed himself as being incredibly stupid (again) and started acting like a retard to play it off.

I've never done steroids but I admittedly have a proclivity to want to kill beta males.

David Schwimmer, Andy Dick, Moker, Ross the intern. I don't know what it is in me but there is something hardwired telling me that they all need to die.

Back