to have a party or not

Stryfe

Veteran X
ok my dillemma is that im worried about having a party at my house tomorrow night. my parents are out of town until saturday and i am wanting to have a keg at my house for new years. the thing is that i live in a neighborhood with some pretty gay cops. another thing to consider is that i have had at least 15 people at my house each night and like maybe 10 more are gonna show up tomorrow. im wondering if its gonna get busted or not? anyone have any insight or words of advice tomorrow besides stop being gay, stop worrying or dont have it?

thx

I wouldn't have a secret-from-parents party on New Year's Eve if you were worried about consequences. It's one of those evenings when even normally well behaved people can get out of hand...

So... hang on to your gonads and wait till later to host the Kegger, IMHO.

if your thinking about throwing a NEW YEARS EVE party and only have 1 keg, id suggest re-considering

If sitcoms and 1980s teen flicks have taught us anything, it's that you must do the right thing and cancel the party. Then bring the keg to someone else's house, get amazingly drunk, and shit into a flower pot.

Holy Christ, this has happend before...

I am in a drunk haze, but wasn't there a previous famous TW thread about someone throwing their first party and absolutely fucking up their parents' mansion or some shit?

I remember that they blew a whole expensive surround sound system.

the funnest house to fuck with was this RICH fuckers house. his friends broke in while he was on vacation and threw the party without him knowing, well knowing beforehand at least.

i was with my friends and some of their older brothers friends who are pretty gnarly. anyway this big guy walks over to these $$$$ bottles of champagne and brings a couple over and is like "fuckin a lets pop em"
the guy who threw this shit was afraid to say no and didnt say anything till afterwards, apparently it was like $400 worth. hhoahaha

id be pissed if soem fuck broke into my house and threw a party

ok my dillemma is that im tired and I want to go to bed. I don't live with my parents anymore and my wife is already in the bedroom asleep. the thing is that i live in a house with all wood flooring and it's pretty f'king cold throughout the place. another thing to consider is that i have no other source of additional heat save that woman who is already in bed. im wondering if I'm gonna get to bust a nut or not? anyone have any insight or words of advice for tonight besides stop being gay, stop worrying or dont have sex?

thx

P.S. G'nite TW :zzz:

Well, I've never seen a good News Years party that didn't trash the place, and require a huge cleanup job.

On the other hand, it's a little late to worry about it now. You should have put a little more thought into a New Years bash in your parent's pad, like.. last week, at the minimum. Not when the party is supposed to happen in less than 24 hours.

Yeah, you better have some friends who are big enough and can get on your door. You'll probably end up with 50 unknown and unwanted people at your house.

Vivrant said:
the funnest house to fuck with was this RICH fuckers house. his friends broke in while he was on vacation and threw the party without him knowing, well knowing beforehand at least.

i was with my friends and some of their older brothers friends who are pretty gnarly. anyway this big guy walks over to these $$$$ bottles of champagne and brings a couple over and is like "fuckin a lets pop em"
the guy who threw this shit was afraid to say no and didnt say anything till afterwards, apparently it was like $400 worth. hhoahaha

id be pissed if soem fuck broke into my house and threw a party
lol exact same thing happened about a month ago here. bunch of ppl i know broke into their rich friend's house (on a ranch) and threw a party while his family was in mexico

my mom asked me if i was goin to tahoe with her for new years, i said no, cause i wanna party with my friends here, then iw as like,
me:"so you're gonna be out of town"
mom:"yea, until saturday afternoon"
me:"can it throw a P-H-at party?"
mom: "as long as you don't smoke in the house adn its clean by the time i get back"

its so unlike her
but, keg, here i come :D

Back