TITS!

gCLjtbn.jpg

beach_and_girls_03.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo, but I never understand the "artistic choice" of doing it in a bathroom or even over the fucking sink.

I can tell you exactly why. This is an amateur photographer who uses the camera to shoot "models" with the primary intent of hooking up. Hotties love to have their picture taken and they almost cannot escape the fantasy of seducing their photographer or letting their photo buddy seduce them.

I can tell you exactly why. This is an amateur photographer who uses the camera to shoot "models" with the primary intent of hooking up. Hotties love to have their picture taken and they almost cannot escape the fantasy of seducing their photographer or letting their photo buddy seduce them.

Sadly I know this. We have an old guy at work who is a professional photographer. He actually is and makes bank, but is so cheap he's willing to work part-time to keep medical benefits for his numerous injuries. So he only works maybe five months out of the year and then gets short-term disability the other seven, all the while pulling in money doing photography work. And he is a perv too, but is also training a coworker in photography for literally the reason you describe.

Back